Damn AccuCharge getting my goat!

Has anyone else had a problem with the Mastercool Accu charge going into KG with no avail using the unit button to get it back to lbs. I could use some help here. I don't have the Booklet instructions just the cover stick on instructions. I happened to be in a add freon mode when this thing got stuck KG mode. Any help would be appreciated as I may need to use it tommorrow.

Rich

Next time it happens 28.3 grams/oz and use a calculator. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ferrismech View Post
    Has anyone else had a problem with the Mastercool Accu charge going into KG with no avail using the unit button to get it back to lbs. I could use some help here. I don't have the Booklet instructions just the cover stick on instructions. I happened to be in a add freon mode when this thing got stuck KG mode. Any help would be appreciated as I may need to use it tommorrow.

Rich
    http://www.mastercool.com/pages/charging_scales.html
    RAM Teaching Tomorrows Technicians Today.

That's what is on the cover.

Thanks, But that is what is on the cover. I tried to hit the Units(about 100 times ) button and it just shifts the decimal around. This is what I get for wanting the scale with Bells and whistles. All last year no problem with the unit button then for some reasonit gets changed. Thanks for trying to help.

Rich

Hi Rich,

@wptski mentioned to me that you were experiencing issues. For one thing, I think your warp drive core has an anachronistic calibration fault, as you appear to have emerged from the worm-hole in 2008. Here is a tip. Buy "Bitcoin". And hold until it hits US$1000 in 2013.

OK, back to your problem with the scale. I ran into the same problem here in 2014! I have posted the solution here

Should you need further assistance, post here for the benefit of all community members. Please write down EXACTLY what is happening, as your product variant may not behave precisely the same as I mine. See my other posting for tips on how to do that. I will try to assist you if I can, otherwise you can also call Mastercool. Best to post here though, as the main purpose of this forum is to make value-added contributions that others can benefit from.

P.S. Some forum members are unclear on this concept. In my experience, one can safely disregard deranged rambling posts of no material substance however YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by measure2cutonce View Post
    Hi Rich,

@wptski mentioned to me that you were experiencing issues. For one thing, I think your warp drive core has an anachronistic calibration fault, as you appear to have emerged from the worm-hole in 2008. Here is a tip. Buy "Bitcoin". And hold until it hits US$1000 in 2013.

OK, back to your problem with the scale. I ran into the same problem here in 2014! I have posted the solution here

Should you need further assistance, post here for the benefit of all community members. Please write down EXACTLY what is happening, as your product variant may not behave precisely the same as I mine. See my other posting for tips on how to do that. I will try to assist you if I can, otherwise you can also call Mastercool. Best to post here though, as the main purpose of this forum is to make value-added contributions that others can benefit from.

P.S. Some forum members are unclear on this concept. In my experience, one can safely disregard deranged rambling posts of no material substance however YMMV.
    Wrong thread this one is from 2008! The one I was referring to was this one: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....rcool-products which wasn't a problem thread at all. I should have link to it in the other thread, sorry.
    Bill

Time warps- they do exist.