Carrier Comfort Zone II

I have a Carrier Comfort Zone II damper system with a Carrier 2-speed heat pump and Carrier variable speed/capacity gas furnace. I have 6 zones and all of the dampers are working.
    One of the zones is not working properly. The kitchen/dining zone will not open when other zones are calling for cooling. The kitchen/dining zone will have a 3 degree or more differential while the other zones will be 1 degree or less. When you look at the damper positions at the user interface the kitchen/dining damper will be closed and the other dampers will be at some stage of open. Later in the evening when most of the other zones are no longer calling for cooling; then the kitchen/dining damper will open. Is the problem with the user interface, the equipment controller or something else?

Could be a few different things... Since this forum is not for DIY you will need to call a service technician to diagnose the problem, preferably one with Carrier Zoning System experience.

Not a DIY.

try switching the thermostats from the kitchen and one of the zones that cools properly and see if the problem changes places.

Problem solved

I found the cause of my problem on 6/10 but forgot to reply. I decided to switch room sensors and zone dampers at the control board. When I tried to remove the wire from the kitchen sensor the wire was broken. I reconnected the wire and the problem was solved.

Good deal.