Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HVAC job opportunities overseas???

I'm 24, single, no kids, no mortgage. My only responsibility is a car note and student loans. I have a 4 yr college degree, universal epa cert., and state of TX HVAC license. I've got 7-8 years of residential/light commercial experience and 6 mo. experience w/controls (and everything that comes along with controls... CHW systems, VAV's, VFD's, etc)

Besides Iraq, anyone know of any potential jobs overseas? I've seen alot of job postings in Australia (awesome pay) but apparently the visa process takes a while to complete. Personally, I'd like to find something in the caribbean or southeast asia.

Trane has a lot of overseas openings.

They use A/c in pretty much every civilized country in the world... and if they're there, they're breaking! Just be prepared to learn the metric system, which will probably be the biggest PITA, since all the numbers you know now mean NOTHING.

You don't need to learn metric just drop a couple of hundred on a good calculator that converts all that jazz for you.

Talking

Look up my profile and send me an e-mail. Job location Bermuda. Pay will max out at $30- $ 32. per hour plus time and half for eves until midnite then switch to double time until 8 am. double time for Sundays. ask to be on stand by on a holiday and receive eight hours regular just for receiving calls. plus your holiday pay. three weeks paid vacation ten days sick . refund for unused sick days , uniforms, new a/c trucks. training , good work from small to eight hundred ton chillers. Oh yea first three months of rent paid by the firm. If your good you can excell and the tax / housing allowances are a good offset and i have been in the 100 plus club

Can get you a phone interveiw NOW and your timing would be a great asset for your wages, trust me we need help.

i can get you a good buck a hour here in Alberta, Fort Mcmurray working in a oil plant or doing service, if you want to go to a plant there is free room and board at a camp.

this is the COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT.

http://www.local488.ca/files/2007%20...0Agreement.pdf

send me a PM for more info
    Last edited by desroches; 06-10-2008 at 07:09 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by refcon View Post
    Look up my profile and send me an e-mail. Job location Bermuda. Pay will max out at $30- $ 32. per hour plus time and half for eves until midnite then switch to double time until 8 am. double time for Sundays. ask to be on stand by on a holiday and receive eight hours regular just for receiving calls. plus your holiday pay. three weeks paid vacation ten days sick . refund for unused sick days , uniforms, new a/c trucks. training , good work from small to eight hundred ton chillers. Oh yea first three months of rent paid by the firm. If your good you can excell and the tax / housing allowances are a good offset and i have been in the 100 plus club

Can get you a phone interveiw NOW and your timing would be a great asset for your wages, trust me we need help.

that sounds like a very interesting place to live and job, expect a email from me too..
    what is the town and area name so i can look it up

Refcon,

I just sent you an email with my phone number and resume. I'm working nights this week so my hours are a little out of sorts. Thanks

less than 787 agreement, and cost of living cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by desroches View Post
    i can get you a good buck a hour here in Alberta, Fort Mcmurray working in a oil plant or doing service, if you want to go to a plant there is free room and board at a camp.

this is the COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT.

http://www.local488.ca/files/2007%20...0Agreement.pdf

send me a PM for more info

Ontario, pays more a hour ?
    really thats a way better spot to live too.
    tell me more please

Quote Originally Posted by shaun66 View Post
    less than 787 agreement, and cost of living cheaper.
    yes-we took it in the arse on this new agreement

My friend just came back from Egypt, made 100+, I'll get the company name for you, I know they need help like right now!! I think company name is VSA, look them up online. They work on ex- US Navy Ships that we sell to the Egyptians

Egypt. Wow i would love to spend a year there !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast