This O'l House - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This O'l House

well... I am back to square one.

after I request for local reference I got a blank look and reference letter they gave me was from 2002.

looking for a installer is actually alot of work (maybe it's because I learn too much from you guys).

is there difference in Rheem's team Top Contractors vs contractors? did they pass some test or did they just paid a fee?

still searching for the right installer....HELP

if this were baseball I am already strike out.

another vendor another no no and i waited 4 hours for them. I figure I need to get my A/C clean and told them that I want manual J done (they look pretty good with BBB). They say yes they will do it the calc... but nop, they walk around and ask the sq ft and that is about it.

I ask them for concentric terminations, the guy says he wouldn't do it for horizontal installation it'll stick out too much... What??? I saw a photo here and it does not stick another 12 inc.

I am starting to think if I should just keep my 37 years old furnace and see how it perform this winter :-)

anyone in west suburb of chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohouse View Post
    well... I am back to square one.

after I request for local reference I got a blank look and reference letter they gave me was from 2002.

looking for a installer is actually alot of work (maybe it's because I learn too much from you guys).

is there difference in Rheem's team Top Contractors vs contractors? did they pass some test or did they just paid a fee?

Keep trying.

If one says they do load calcs, and then ask sq ft. Just say you'll know that when you measure for teh Manual J load calc. If they give you any reply abouot not needing to do one. Tell him "you can leave now".
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12