Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfer View Post
    Your right and wrong.

Reason being is I have been employed here since February. I have ran into customers that never used it but needed something done because the inspector found something needing repairs before sale.

I have found where new home owners have bought a house and 2 months later they have a water heater leak and its replaced for under $50 total. (heh, not including disposal fee. Another $50) but still $100 to have someone replace your 50 gal W.H. paid off for that year.

There is different levels of warranty you can buy. Some that cover everything and others that dont cover corrosion and things like that. Seriously though I have seen where it has paid off. Compared to what they would have had to pay.
    All I can say to that is this......

You must work for a decent reputable company.

Move over here to coastal NC and open your own place. You will be the top of the line.

I'm sure beachtech will agree with me on that
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

yes

I got an extended warranty on my truck and 1 year after the original warranty expired the transmission went out but was still covered under the extended warranty 2 days later had a new transmission cost me 0 and it is still running fine. It is a 96 ford F150 one day maybe I will have to get a new fancy truck but for now it runs perfect!!
    "Do not let what you can't do interfere with what you can do"

"Do what you can do the best that it can be done and no one will ever know what you can't do"

yes get the 10 year parts and labor trane extended warranty and also have that unit serviced at least once a year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12