Infinity Thermostat: programming continuous fan

My a/c is up and running today. I had an infinity fan coil and performance condenser installed ... and it feels so nice inside with the 90+ temperature outside.

My question: with the infinity thermostat I can program the fan to run continuously. Is there any reason not to do this? Also, if I program it to run continuously on LOW, will "the system" override that setting if the fan needs to run faster?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dpal View Post
    My a/c is up and running today. I had an infinity fan coil and performance condenser installed ... and it feels so nice inside with the 90+ temperature outside.

My question: with the infinity thermostat I can program the fan to run continuously. Is there any reason not to do this? Also, if I program it to run continuously on LOW, will "the system" override that setting if the fan needs to run faster?

Thanks.
    If you are in an area where humidity is high, running a constant fan will result in less dehumidification.

AM

Quote Originally Posted by ampulman View Post
    If you are in an area where humidity is high, running a constant fan will result in less dehumidification.
    a little more specifically!

running the fan on continuous will "pump" humidity back into the house when condenser is not running!

if I program it to run continuously on LOW, will "the system" override that setting if the fan needs to run faster? Yes the fan will run in normal operation when calling for AC or heat with the fan running in the on position. I have the Infinity surnace with the Infinity control and run my fan on low 24/7 and when the furnace calls for heat or AC it will overide the always on setting and complete the call and resume low fan operation. It will cost you pennies a day to run your fan 24/7 and is nice to have the air movement and always being filtered.