Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wouldn't worry about Denver. Those who want to see it can check in early and spend a day doing the tourist thing. If I come I would be there to see my friends, not the city.
    R2B4BTU

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    I wouldn't worry about Denver. Those who want to see it can check in early and spend a day doing the tourist thing. If I come I would be there to see my friends, not the city.
    We are spending the week AFTER the convention in order to check out Denver etc. So again don't be hung up on seeing the Big City on our account. A sugar beet tour would be fine with us.

I am going to this convention just to make sure you boys don't get into trouble. Talking about that----Has anyone heard from Muskie lately????

As foolish as this seems, is there a place to shoot clay birds close ? My thought is send the hens shopping and burn some powder. I will be willing to furnish a case of shells and a couple cases of birds. Gotta be a morning thing we got beer to drink later
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    As foolish as this seems, is there a place to shoot clay birds close ? My thought is send the hens shopping and burn some powder. I will be willing to furnish a case of shells and a couple cases of birds. Gotta be a morning thing we got beer to drink later

Hmmmmm......BBQed clay birds and beers. Those girls won't know what they are missing.

Never mind .Peta bay get mad. Some like golf I just enjoy shooting clays
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    Never mind .Peta bay get mad. Some like golf I just enjoy shooting clays
    We won't need no golf, we won't need no clay birds, we won't need no stinking Denver. We will be in Ft. Morgan, Man!! We will have sugar beets and beer galore. I betcha you would want to go skiing in Las Vegas.

O.K. you win Jerry we need little other than beer and companionship. As far as skiign goes you have seen how fit I am for that sport

I say we just hang out in your backyard and piss off the neigbors....if you have neighbors where you live.
    Read, read, read!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12