viot equipment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: viot equipment

viot equipment

any one ever hear of viot equipment and hvac tools. I saw their website and they seem to have great deals but I don't want to buy junk

thanks

Is this the stuff your looking at ?????? http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewst...home&pageNum=1

Looks like someone just labeling with their brand name.

I just glanced at it. I have to have hands on before I buy that kind of stuff beind odds are .... its probably not what I want.

Tube cutters and things like that as a back up .... probably fine. Meters and vacum pumps...... I dont thinks so .

Just my opinion tho

Exclamation

Some look like fluke wannabees at real low prices. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I would save up for the real stuff if need be, better warranties and more accessory availabilty.

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    Is this the stuff your looking at ?????? http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewst...home&pageNum=1

Looks like someone just labeling with their brand name.

I just glanced at it. I have to have hands on before I buy that kind of stuff beind odds are .... its probably not what I want.

Tube cutters and things like that as a back up .... probably fine. Meters and vacum pumps...... I dont thinks so .

Just my opinion tho

yep I saw it all on ebay and was wondering. Seemed to cheap to me but i didn't know anything about this company

im wondering too. i like their tiny little vac pump. it looks like a nice lightweight setup for the rooftop jobs that it would save some lifting on.

anyone ever actually use one of these things?
    I will believe that the government is broke when the welfare checks start bouncing!!

looks like junk, good site for DIY ers I guess. I like their "freon" leak detector.

lol yeah the leak detector might suck but if the vac pump works wth.
    I will believe that the government is broke when the welfare checks start bouncing!!

Quote Originally Posted by pilotlight View Post
    any one ever hear of viot equipment and hvac tools. I saw their website and they seem to have great deals but I don't want to buy junk
    thanks
    Probably all made in China. But somebody has to be the guinea pig, so buy a few items, try them for awhile and let us know the results

I have one of the DMM's. Myself and two friends was at a store a couple years back and they had them for $19.95 each. All three of us bought one. Last time I asked the two friends still had theirs for a spare and mine is in my garage for use at home. Not great quality, but will get you by in a pinch. I doubt it would hold up being used daily.

all of these tools look like name brand but labeled diff. the hose set w/ballvalves are for sur the same as the ones on my cps manifold

Leak detector is ok, it works but cheaply made.

That vac pump is a china one that alot of manufactures use including yj.
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

Quote Originally Posted by weber View Post
    Leak detector is ok, it works but cheaply made.

That vac pump is a china one that alot of manufactures use including yj.
    my Y/J has made in USA cast in the aluminum with the flag as well
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    my Y/J has made in USA cast in the aluminum with the flag as well
    Yup, you have the real YJ, but yj also imports this pump. Its not on there site, but if you order a special size you have to request which one you want.

I order a bunch of 1.5 for my guys, some were the real yj, some were the china one. I called yj and had a very indepth conversation with them about it. The china ones still have YJ on them, and we have not had any problems with the ones we have used, but any new one I order is specified as the real one.
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast