Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sign up sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    So where are all the more western members who keep complaining about the convention only being held on the East Coast?
    Dice is right. My mommy lives near Spotts. See you there.
    Read, read, read!

The WEST is in the house...count myself and the wife in. See you all there. Rental car is booked and grandma has her door open and ready. I will have a few cases of Porter Polygamist Beer in the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Schoen View Post
    I and the missus will likely be traipsing thru the Denver area in the Aug 15th thru 17th timeframe. We'll find you guys if I can make it happen.

BTW, what's the possibility of a pic of this year's HVAC-Talk convention attendees making the cover of Contracting Business? You know, like Dr. Hook's "Cover of The Rolling Stone" tune questioning whether or not we've made the grade.
    I get the impression that Contraction Business wants to distance themselves from the convention. They certainly haven't given any support to the convention like the last 2 owners of the site did.

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    I get the impression that Contraction Business wants to distance themselves from the convention. They certainly haven't given any support to the convention like the last 2 owners of the site did.
    Very interesting Jerry, Do we have a spokesman on the site?

Hey cropduster, so far I count around 30 folks for the convention. Hell, Jeff can bring his dogs. I think I will buy otto's room. I hope Pabull can make it!

Yea, it does look like around 30. A great number I think. You know what they say......... Everybody who IS somebody will be there! I'll bet we get another 1/2 dozen stragglers [like James3528] last minute. I still want to know where Muskie and Dave are?????
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

This is going to be good. I ain't bringin no shine neither. Be sure your Dad is there Jack.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Will bring the apple pie shine from last year. Too much for my Beer drinkin ass
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Yea, it does look like around 30. I'll bet we get another 1/2 dozen stragglers [like James3528] last minute. I still want to know where Muskie and Dave are?????
    Ha James I wish, I really would like to meet the guy. Now Muskie and Miss Linda need to be contacted quick. And Dave, they are one of the reasons I am coming. We have a lot of time invested in each other. I guess from 2003?

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Now what makes you believe that? 2 years ago, they gave over 100 tee shirts to be passed out.
    Last year, they invited all to St Lois to the convention, and I think it was for free?

Quote Originally Posted by arpa View Post
    Now what makes you believe that? 2 years ago, they gave over 100 tee shirts to be passed out.
    Last year, they invited all to St Lois to the convention, and I think it was for free?
    Yeah, I saw em.............
    Wow, a box of wrinkled up old tee shirts!!
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Dave, you outta try a convention once you would enjoy it
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Talking

Dave, you outta try a convention once you would enjoy it. Not like you don't know anyone there

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast