China Nuke activity

China Nuke activity

I will apologize in advance for not having a link. I was listening to some blow-hard conservative on the radio the other night, I think it was Tammy Bruce, and she something about satellites identifying a lot of radioactivity, unexplainable radioactivity, close to the quake area in China. I am not sure what that means, but she went on to say that US satelittes have spotted secret Nuke Submarine bases in China as well. Is this the new Cold war?

r404a

Quote Originally Posted by r404a View Post
    I will apologize in advance for not having a link. I was listening to some blow-hard conservative on the radio the other night, I think it was Tammy Bruce, and she something about satellites identifying a lot of radioactivity, unexplainable radioactivity, close to the quake area in China. I am not sure what that means, but she went on to say that US satelittes have spotted secret Nuke Submarine bases in China as well. Is this the new Cold war?

r404a
    Struth r404,

Do your homework mate
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002