+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fluke Connect

Post Likes

Fluke Connect

i recently got the Fluke FC-3000 DMM and the Temperature module to go along with it. HOLY CRAP is this thing sweet. I love the functionality of fluke connect so far. Really cool Stuff!

Post Likes
    What kind of range are you getting?

Post Likes
    I have a bunch of them also. I like using the logging feature on the temp for food storage equipment. I just wish they would make some sort of program that will combine measurements on to one report for say start up records and such.

Range is not so great. Wont go through wall or roofs too well. Works in walk in's and such....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman9 View Post
    I have a bunch of them also. I like using the logging feature on the temp for food storage equipment. I just wish they would make some sort of program that will combine measurements on to one report for say start up records and such.

Range is not so great. Wont go through wall or roofs too well. Works in walk in's and such....
    does it not compile all the info on the app? i only have the temp module that logs, so when i pull a report on the fluke connect app it only shows the temp readings.

Post Likes
    I just think for the price you pay the software can be better. I want a program that can capture a moment and have a nice print out on the PC. I mean I can upload the Excel logs then look at them, but that kinda cheap and the log is every 5 secs I think so it can be alot of lines....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in