Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: External Filter Rack held up with Tape ?????

Post Likes
    OK secureone , how about some pics of the finished product ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    OK secureone , how about some pics of the finished product ?
    sorry about the delay i will go ahead and get those pictures when i go there sometime in the next couple of days.

And the conclusion is that the all around agreement is that it should never have been secured by tape and that it should have been mounted or a stand should have been manufactured for it to sit on..

The original tech who quoted the price and the service came to look and stated he would set up a call for a tech to come out and secure the rack to the handler. note: very nice guy who knew what he was talking about and assured me it would get resolved and apolgized(something supervisor did not do)

Next guy who came out again was very knowledgeable and professional and advised me that it was incorrect and he would correct it no matter what he had to do.. And that is what he did with screws he attached rack to handler.

Overall reputation of particular supervisor who was a jerk is that he is jerk and could care less about the customer and treats customers like pieces of $h!t.

All around company is good got the job done and it seems like it was a job that was not finished and it got taken care Company is good and employees are friendly.

But overall supervisor Brian Should not be in customer service and I would imagine he is the guy at the bar on weekends that leaves with the black eye.

Post Likes
    Well,it sounds like you'll be a satisifed customer now. Good Luck .

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Looks OK to me but,are you happy with it?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Looks OK to me but,are you happy with it?

of course im happy with it. The misconception you had of me before was that I was one of those customers that cannot be pleased, which I am not that at all but I do not accept when something was obviously wrong and the supervisor doesn't apologize ,states I can run my a/c 6 months without a filter and basically talks to me like I am his child who didn't do his chores. I dont treat customers like that and people like that make me mad that they are even in the position and that reflects bad on the company.

Post Likes
    You really shouldn't run you unit one day without a filter. I see dirt from the short time that it has been running. Sounds like the super is a turd. Sorry,things like this do happen. But it looks like your good to go now.Good Luck in the future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in