Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I hope that drain has a trap in it somewhere.
    I never let schooling interfere with my education... Mark Twain

Thumbs down Cheap ~ Is what you got.

That is what I was just going to say, I would be more worried about a "p" trap being installed than that ez base filter rack. I have installed them with NO TAPE, just screw to floor of platform; run bead of silicone around top and sit air handler on top of rack.Tape is tacky, silicone or mastic if you want sealed. and Make sure that it also has wet-switch underneath the platform, if your drain stops up and leaks water, being on second floor it could do some real damage.

Inspection, make well have caught some of these issues.
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

Quote Originally Posted by secureone View Post

fyi <removed> just in case u wanted to know
    We really don't need to know who the installing contractor is . Why don't you give them a chance to make it right before you post their company name ?
    Last edited by jrbenny; 06-01-2008 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    We really don't need to know who the installing contractor is . Why don't you give them a chance to make it right before you post their company name ?

because I believe that it is imperative for the readers to know it was not a fly by night person who I found on the streets to do an install, that it was done by a fairly large company who should know better!

Well , I'll email them and ask them to post your name on the internet and see where it leads to . I'm saying give them a chance to make it right . And if they won't / can't do that then, bad mouth them . Being a contractor , I tend to side with like people. They could be low lifes or hacks . We don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Well , I'll email them and ask them to post your name on the internet and see where it leads to . I'm saying give them a chance to make it right . And if they won't / can't do that then, bad mouth them . Being a contractor , I tend to side with like people. They could be low lifes or hacks . We don't know.

how bout this . If the supervisor would have ONCE apologized and stated he would correct the issue and customer satisfaction is a priority then I wouldn't have even posted this so.....

now if when they finally come out to resolve issue, if they do resolve it in a professional manner and apologize I will post it in the thread therefore people can make their own decision on if they select this company or not..

No matter what they do , pleasing you will be next to impossible . I'll email them Monday and see what the deal is . Then post your name as a customer to steer clear of .

ya u do that good job Y MUST THERE BE ONE AHOLE ON EVERY FORUM WTF!!!

Yes Dear

ya u do that good job Y MUST THERE BE ONE AHOLE ON EVERY FORUM WTF!!!
    Relax skippy.

TDW is correct. We don't want the company's name posted here. We're not about ragging individual companies.

You got your answer.

BTW...

There's more than one Ahole here.

Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    Relax skippy.

TDW is correct. We don't want the company's name posted here. We're not about ragging individual companies.

You got your answer.

BTW...

There's more than one Ahole here.

Skippy????????? Did I disrespect U? please try not to refer to me with your own pet names. As I think that is immature my friend.

Skippy????????? Did I disrespect U? please try not to refer to me with your own pet names. As I think that is immature my friend.
    Quit while you still can . You got an answer you didn't like and resorted to name calling first . I think that's immature Skipper.

done

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast