Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Not to sound stupid but did anyone check the condesate drain heater and trap. Low temp boxes will ice up very quickly when condensate pan is full. Just a thought, seems like the smarter we get the more likely it is to overlook the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by mdnbiker View Post
    I never said I didn't believe you. I'm sure you were correct for the equipment you were refering to but, this thread was for a Heatcraft evap, and the installation guide for this type of evap calls for a pump down defrost. I just don't see that type around here and apologize if I gave the impression you were wrong across the board about any and all systems. It was good and educational to work this out for both sides. If Heatcrafr people agree that the gas should stay in the evap then they should change the manual, since warranty does not cover improper installation.
    MD my skin is thick. No offence was taken
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234