Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Twilli says you sure thats a good part #
    Twilli,

I took a picture, here you go!

Twilli's source say obsolete. As they say in Twilli land time for a new one.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Twilli's source say obsolete. As they say in Twilli land time for a new one.
    Twilli,

Thanks much for looking. All my research indicated that also. I was hoping to get lucky and see if someone or a warehouse might just have one laying around. Besides upgrading to a Harmony III, what are my options. I was also told that the system can still be used and will function properly? Once again, thanks!

Maybe HeyBob come to your rescue Twilli alert him, HeyBob big Lennox dealer in Michigan, HeyBob invent Pulse for Lennox, not sure about Complete Heat? Twilli summon the wizard.....

Maybe HeyBob come to your rescue Twilli alert him, HeyBob big Lennox dealer in Michigan, HeyBob invent Pulse for Lennox, not sure about Complete Heat? Twilli summon the wizard.....
    Thanks Twilli, much appreciated. If you come up with any other thoughts/ideas, please pass it along. Hopefully this will save my sanity and marriage(just kidding), I am driving my wife nuts with this!

Quote Originally Posted by sandman512 View Post
    For the sake of my sanity, anyone have any advice on where to get this part?
    Part # as follows: 16J9801
    Thanks!
    I have limited resources from home at 9 pm, but DaveNet is telling me that's an invalid part # and offers no substitute.

Hook up with me in the AM and I will call customer service and check for ya!

email and info is in my profile.

LOL...............Twilli summoned me.............darn tootin I had nothing to do with that complete heat!

Twilli got the same info and thought maybe the all knowing HeyBob could pull a rabbitt out of the hat

Twilli says thanks, HeyBob sell part to Twilli and Twilli sell part to Sandman, everybody happy

Twilli says thanks, HeyBob sell part to Twilli and Twilli sell part to Sandman, everybody happy
    No sweat.......HeyBob can drop ship part right to sandman, HeyBob and Twilli make big cash without even touching part!

Profit..............is not a dirty word! LOL

Twilli got the same info and thought maybe the all knowing HeyBob could pull a rabbitt out of the hat

HeyBob can pull rabbit out of hat from work computer, not cheap home computer that wife put next to steaming hot boiler in basement!

Well an update, it seems that this part is just not available anywhere. Trust me, I looked everywhere. So, I guess I have to upgrade to the Harmony III, yup more money. I want to thank all of you for your help and assistance in this matter. Special thanks to those guys who e-mailed me and who I spoke with this. I hope one day I can repay the assistance. THANKS GUYS!

Send Twilli gallon of gas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast