Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red Light Blinking on Harmony II Control Board

OK, just for starters this is NOT a DIY, I have a call in for service. I have not used my A/C at all this year. Last night, I went upstairs and noticed the RED BLINKING LIGHT on the Harmony II control board. Any thoughts on what could of caused this? Thanks in advance?

It has armed itself and you have 1 hr to leave your house and all your belongings before it detonates. Possibly an error code of some kind. Your tech should be able to ascertain what the problem is.

I'm pretty sure it means to stop. Then when the intersection is clear, you may procede to show your service tech where the control is located.

Too many possibilities.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Too many possibilities.
    Thanks for the replies, hopefully is nothing major, I will update this thread.

Question for you have you been doing your part to help unit by changing air filter? If not you may have a plugged filter causing furnace to have a fault code, still have a tech come out some of the newer control boards will store fault codes they need to be clear from memory after problem is fixed.

Your problem is its a Lennox.

Its probably gone and overloaded itself with too much information. Its on the brink of crashing head first into a brick wall. The red light is just warning you to check your bank account. Cause its time for a new one

Have a tech come out and check into it. A lot of controls have flashing lights. They were designed by rednecks. What can ya say. The fact that it is flashing could be a bunch of different things. A lot of Lennox have codes. And the fault code is determined by how many flashes you get.
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

Twilli says could be rejection......

No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Ok, it looks like a bad discharge sensor. Apparently they don't make these anymore. My company is going to look around, any have any ideas where to get one(just trying to help my tech).
    PS: If anyone happens to have a discharge sensor or could point me in the right direction so I can get my tech back in here and fix this all up. THANK TO ALL!

call lennox

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker service tech View Post
    call lennox
    I called Lennox and they were no help. They told me to call a local Lennox supplier to see if they have the part. They also were not able to tell me what the part number is. So, I called two local dealers and they did not have the part. So, if anyone can assist me in this, I would greatly appreciate it. Once again, thanks!

For the sake of my sanity, anyone have any advice on where to get this part?
    Part # as follows: 16J9801
    Thanks!

Twilli says you sure thats a good part #
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast