Confused Carrier CCN to I-VUE Schedules

Trying to get I-vue schedules to run AHU's with 6400 controllers. Using global schedule 65 in the i-vue settings and it works for two of the units. Other two units do not respond to a change in occupancy. I've checked the 6400 programs and they are all setup the same in the schedules. Also have a packaged unit that is running on schedule 88...which it says to use in the help file of i-vue. This works great for packaged unit, but the 6400 schedules do not go up that high. Have double and triple checked for any discrepancies that could be causing a conflict, but I can't seem to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just a thought... All on Primary bus no secondary's

For a CC6400 to receive a broadcasted schedule from the network, you need to use a Network Time Schedule and number it correctly to the schedule number being broadcasted. A regular Occupancy Schedule of 65 or higher will not recieve a schedule from the network, it will use it locally and broadcast its schedule to the network.

Not sure what you are using to program a CC6400. Using CView, under controller config, in the system tab is where you add a network time schedule. Even thou the OCCPC**E selection is grey'd out, you can still use the up/down to change the number to match the broadcasted schedule. Then all algo's will need to be setup to the Network Time Schedule. When selecting the schedule in the algo's, a network schedule will be OCCPC**E and a regular schedule will be OCCPC**.

Hope this helps, it sounds like the issue is in the CC6400's and not the iVuCCN as the package unit is getting the schedule ok. I haven't setup a iVuCCN yet, but just got my first job with one and will be setting up next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode 1)
    "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent!"

Balibe, I am using network service tool 5 to program the 6400. i get into the system tab and added 1 network time schedule, however i cannot change the number of the schedule. i can add up to 16 up to schedule OCCPC80E, but can't get anymore than that. Thanks for helping

All on bus zero