Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Likes

    Is there a chiller type comparison chart?

    Something that explains the differences between scroll, screw, centrif, absorption and what types of buildings you would see them on and why you'd pick them?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Post Likes
    scrolls and recips will be on the lower tonnage chillers (exceptions im sure), larger chillers are where you would see screws centrifugals and absorbers.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Post Likes
    I would recomend going to the manufacturing Web sites and doing some research. If your looming fir techs to tell you which one is best that information is going to be subjective.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Post Likes
    pakblogger20122, this is the Ask Our Pro's forum, and only Pro members that have been vetted by the AOPC may post advise here. Please apply to the AOPC today, thank you.

    You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

    Further infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Contractor locator map


    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Quality Home Comfort Awards