Walk-in replacement condenser

We're moving a walk-in to a new facility. Currently the unit runs off a Copeland Model: CBAM-0150 TAC 001 condenser/compressor and a Recold Model: LH-3 evaporator.

Unfortunately, the new building does not have 3-phase electric.

Can I replace the condenser with a newer single phase unit, or should I really replace both the condenser and the evaporator?

If I can just purchase a new condenser, could someone give me some suggestions on size/models (it's an 8x12 cold room, 35 degree F) that will work with this evaporator?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

A condensing unit with the same ratings is available in single phase. If you are not working with a refrigeration contractor I would suggest you do. For a good referral call a local refrigeration supply house and ask them for one or more contractors that fit your needs. Your sizing and other questions will best be answered by a contractor seeing the job.

Thanks and I will definitely be working with a local contractor for the installation, there just aren't many to choose from so I'm just doing a little research, and also looking to see if a used unit might be available anywhere.
    If anyone has one for sale, (or trade the current unit is available) by all means feel free to contact me.
    We are in the middle of nowhere in western Colorado and there are no refrigeration supply companies "locally".

Rifle I'm with a wholesaler in Colorado Springs, where are you exactly? i might be able to refer you.

Sorry, I guess I should have included that..I'm in Rifle, CO.

Rifle, I Think That Grand Jinction Would Be The Closest To You, If That Is The Case Then I Would Try Fortney Ref. Co. In Grand Juct. Ph# 970-242-3059. If I'm Wrong On The Location Please Let Me Know What Other City ( Preferably Major ) Is Closer.
    -g

Thanks "G"

I'll check with them. We won't need the replacement for a couple of weeks but I thought I'd start shpping now rather than last minute like I typically do.

Thanks for the help.