Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Looking for A2 sensor part for ATI-80 gallon, has anyone found replacement part options? Help!

Post Likes

capacitor replacements

Hello, I am an owner of an ATI80 airtap, and sometimes is gets error code A5 and I think the fan for the heat pump fails to start. The company that installed it has replaced two capacitors but so far it does sometimes still blink that code and I have to turn it off and on again. I found this video on the issue

apparently I can't post links but the users name is brotherboyd3rd

tinyurl(dot)com/m8pno36

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlk1077 View Post
    Just saw this post as I am trying to address an issue with the blower fan not always starting. I assumed it was the startup capacitor and after reading this post, I'm convinced that is the issue. I'd like to order a replacement capacitor before installing. Do you have the capacitor part number and a supplier?
    Thanks in advance.
    Take note that there are two different capacitors for the compressor and the fan. The fan start capacitor, which went bad on my ATI80, is CBB61-A 2uF 450V, and can be easily found. The compressor capacitor, which is fine on my unit, is CBB65 15uF 450V.

Post Likes
    I would rather say to replace the capacitors for the blowers to commonly went out. As it would cost you cheaper, around 2 dollars. Also, you can have an air tap ATI 80 that comes with a blower fan. You can try to replace it and even if you do not get any positive results than you can look for an professional expert.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlk1077 View Post
    I have an air tap ATI 80 with a blower fan that does not always start. I can reaching in and spin the fan by hand and it starts up. Sounds like the start cap as James described.
    Sounds like you don't value your hands very much...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseAir View Post
    Sounds like they made a couple mistakes. They should learn from larger manufacturers of HVAC.

1. You can manufacture using faulty components, but you must first lobby the govt to mandate your product to the masses, so that your sales are guaranteed
    PREACH

Post Likes
    Does anyone know where I can get a replacement fan motor for Airtap ATI66?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123