YOU KNOW YOU'RE FROM MICHIGAN WHEN:
1. You've never met any celebrities.
2. "Vacation" means going to Cedar Point.
3. At least 1 member of your family disowns you the week of the Michigan/Michigan State game.
4. Half the change in your pocket is Canadian.....eh!
5. You drive 86 mph on the highway and pass on the right.
6. Your idea of a traffic jam is 40 cars waiting to pass an orange barrel.
7. You know how to play (and pronounce) Euchre.
8. It's easy to get Verners Ginger Ale, Sanders Hot Fudge Sauce and Faygo Pop.
9. You know how to pronounce "Mackinac."
10. You've had to switch on the "heat" and the "A/C" in the same day.
11. You bake with SODA and drink a POP.
12. The movie "Escanaba in Da Moonlight" wasn't funny. You consider it a documentary.
13. Your little league game was snowed out.
14. The word "thumb" has geographical, rather than anatomical significance.
15. You show people where you grew up by pointing to a spot on your left hand.
16. Traveling coast-to-coast means driving from Port Huron to Muskegon.
17. You measure distance in minutes.
18. When giving directions, you refer to "A Michigan Left."
19. You know that Kalamazoo not only exists, but isn't that far from Hell.
20. Your year has 2 seasons: Winter and Construction. (Let's be honest, in Michigan you can sum up the seasons into 1 season: Bad Roads.)
21. Home Depot on any Saturday is busier than toy stores at Christmas.
22. You know when it has rained because of the smell of worms.
23. Owning a Japanese car was a hangin' offense in your hometown.
24. You believe that "down south" means Toledo.
25. YOU ACTUALLY "GET" THESE JOKES