maytag vs lennox

Does any one know anyting about the Maytag A/c 23 SEER? Has magtag been around with A?C to be as good ad Carrier and Lennox? Does anyone know any dealers in The Alvin Houston area? My air Handler pans are rusting out, the pans? I hate spending Removed Pricing right now but Do I need to or should I wait until they quit working?
    Last edited by HeyBob; 05-21-2008 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Removed Pricing

Please review our forum rules re' pricing etc before further posting!

There is a link in my signature line to the rules.

Thanks,

Bob

Talking Maytag 23 SEER

Versed:

Maytag is only a name the units are marketed by. They are produced by a company named Nordyne and yes they are very good units. I have a 21 SEER (3 ton) unit. They are also marketed under Frigidaire, Westinghouse and at least one other name. It all depends on your needs and what your looking for. Just remenber your duct work and other issues need to be adequate to fully receive all the benefits of any high SEER high end system. You should be able to locate a reputable HVAC pro in your area through this forum. If you have specific questions, my email is in my profile. Good luck ibis

Make sure that you pick a reputable dealer on the IQ DRIVE system, and that they have been through the Nordyne training on it and are certified. It is quite complex and not something everyone can and should work on. It is a very good system.