Thread: t7300f

t7300f

I worked on a honeywell t7300 t-stat with a communicating subase on a single rooftop. It had a router and outside phone line hooked up. I have read that it is lon works. But the customer was not aware it was available for being dialed up. Im not familiar with lon works, whats software is needed to communicate with stat using my labtop or outside line.

It’s an auto dialer or at least it was. From what I remember you connect a phone directly to it to configure it. Once configured it will call out if an alarm is triggered.. It will call up to 3 numbers with a prerecorded message. You can also call into it and verify or adjust the temperature.. It’s a great thermostat for a cottage..

Dial it up like using hiperterminal, is it doss based.

Forget what I said , that thermostat's has came a long way.. it was key pad based.. it had a dialer on it and was voice prompted… seeing you have an outside line it may still be voice prompted on top of Lon. I just tried opening the engineering documentation on it but for some reason Adobe is not liking me tonight: o-( I’m going to have to pick up one of those this week and test it…

P.S. Honeywells Support number for that thermostat is 1-800-405-9835