Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Would You Do?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by belljam View Post
    Please stop responding to my threads/posts. I know you're position. Move along. (man..you must live on this forum.....you know there is life outside of your parent's basement).
    Both my parents have passed away a long time ago. but thank you for your concern for them.

You continue to prove my point.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Both my parents have passed away a long time ago. but thank you for your concern for them.
    And yet you still continue to live in their basement??

Boo-hoo. So are mine...I'm sure you care about as much as I do about yours.

I doubt they are (typical cheap response by folks like you) but if so they are the lucky ones as they don't have to deal with you anymore.

(oh...and I'm sure if you weren't an HVAC guy, your neighbors would tell you where to go! i.e. don't think for a minute they actually like you!)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by belljam View Post
    Please stop responding to my threads/posts. I know you're position. Move along. (man..you must live on this forum.....you know there is life outside of your parent's basement).
    You come on this forum asking for advice and wind up trashing one of the most knowlegable and helpful people on here. Everyone has hobbies and his is helping others with his expertise.

I would never have bought a house only 8' from the house next door. You will have issues like you have. If you can't afford a nicer lot then you can't gripe about the problems with it. Move to the country. You could put up a fence and wall yourself off. Think before you make another purchase would be good advice also.

Post Likes
    (oh...and I'm sure if you weren't an HVAC guy, your neighbors would tell you where to go! i.e. don't think for a minute they actually like you!)

LOL...

If I could hide what I do from them, I would. Then I wouldn't get asked to fix or install things for peanuts.

You still prove my point. Your like a 5 year old that doesn't want to share his toys.
    And then try to insult me to prove your point.

Post Likes
    And, sorry about your lost, you may have been very close to your parents. And I know how a lost like that can feel.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltex View Post
    You come on this forum asking for advice and wind up trashing one of the most knowlegable and helpful people on here.
    I came here asking for advice...not smart-ass answers with attitude. I didn't toss the first stone and will pay no respect unless it is given.

Everyone has hobbies and his is helping others with his expertise.
    How sad is it that someone sits at their computer all bloody day? You can pretty it up all you want but for most it's called not having a life. I sure won't be advising my children to spend their adult lives sitting in the basement posting on forums all day. Would you?

I would never have bought a house only 8' from the house next door. You will have issues like you have. If you can't afford a nicer lot then you can't gripe about the problems with it. Move to the country. You could put up a fence and wall yourself off. Think before you make another purchase would be good advice also.
    As I said above (and I say it again, R-E-A-L S-L-O-W for ya)...I came here looking for advice not to gripe. As is often the case with forums like these, unless you kiss butt and pay homage to those that spend all their time here, you get trashed. Consider your lips well planted on his behind.

Unless you have something useful to add go away.

Post Likes
    I came here looking for advice not to gripe.

See post #17 again.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    I came here looking for advice not to gripe.

See post #17 again.
    Don't you have another HVAC victim to save?

Post Likes
    Spent too much of my time already reading this thread to see who is at fault.

Lay off the insults, or be gone. You know who you are.

Post Likes
    Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in