Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,017

    How the Muslims are taking over the West and Plans for America

    Check out this link. It gives accurate info on what has happened and is happening in Europe and in the rest of the world and what is going on in the US to change us to be more like the Muslims. This is for real.

    http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blog...-it-works.html

    "Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called "religious rights.""
    Last edited by glennac; 05-19-2008 at 10:00 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    4,355
    Hmmmm.....interesting....now we have their play book. Funny thing, it is the liberals who want to appease them. Yet, it is the liberals who'll get their throats cut first, should the Muslims take over.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,453
    We can only hope. ..Just too sad that there's too many "Americans" that don't get it yet.They're too busy watching Owl Gore's flick, or worrying who's gonna win American Idol. Poor polar bears.. The sky is falling....No, it's being shoved down your throat if you had the brain left to realize it.


    What are you gonna do ?????

    I think somebody once said..........................Fight The Power.....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    media,pa
    Posts
    80
    maybe it's time to stop immigration into the u.s.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    4,355
    I'll say this for the Muslims, at least they have a clear direction and purpose. They know what they want and have organized goals. The PC liberals running this country, are all over the map. Absolutely no focus. Just what feels good for the time being. I guess that is one of the reasons the west is such an easy target.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by indianajones View Post
    maybe it's time to stop immigration into the u.s.
    Immigration is fine, the laws just need to be enforced "for real". Right now, they are basically and practically non-existant.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,125
    Yep..we're all going to be bowing to allah if Obama gets elected. He and the other liberals that want to give this country over to the terrorists will just hand the keys over and say here you go boys, it's all yours. Where do you paranoid fools get this notion that EVERYONE who might be a bit liberal wants to just let the terrorists win? Yes, there are a small number that think we should appease the terrorsits and think it's our fault that they want to kill us. But it's a small number. Most democrats and "liberals" aren't all that sympathizing to the terrorists. But then if you saw that you'd have no basis for your paranoid rants.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,017
    Quote Originally Posted by air311 View Post
    Yep..we're all going to be bowing to allah if Obama gets elected. He and the other liberals that want to give this country over to the terrorists will just hand the keys over and say here you go boys, it's all yours. Where do you paranoid fools get this notion that EVERYONE who might be a bit liberal wants to just let the terrorists win? Yes, there are a small number that think we should appease the terrorsits and think it's our fault that they want to kill us. But it's a small number. Most democrats and "liberals" aren't all that sympathizing to the terrorists. But then if you saw that you'd have no basis for your paranoid rants.
    Yes just like we did with the Soviet Union. Under the liberals we appeased them and refused to get tough with them. Starting with allowing them to enslave Eastern Europe, and then by always trying to accommodate them. Conservatives were always screaming to get tough with them but liberals in the Democratic Party along with a few in the Republican Party never would. It took a real conservative Ronald Regan to come and put a stop to it and won the Cold War and thus give the world a huge peace dividend.

    Now we have the same situation with the Muslims. I hope you see the parallel there. It is obvious to most of us.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yes just like we did with the Soviet Union. Under the liberals we appeased them and refused to get tough with them. Starting with allowing them to enslave Eastern Europe, and then by always trying to accommodate them. Conservatives were always screaming to get tough with them but liberals in the Democratic Party along with a few in the Republican Party never would. It took a real conservative Ronald Regan to come and put a stop to it and won the Cold War and thus give the world a huge peace dividend.

    Now we have the same situation with the Muslims. I hope you see the parallel there. It is obvious to most of us.
    First, Reagan didn't win the cold war, had a hand in it and helped speed up their fall, but he didn't win it all by himself. Second, I see us fighting in Iraq, even though that was a wate of time when we should have been dealing with other countries, and as far as I know it wasn't the liberals who were responsible for the less than adequate response to 9/11 in Afghanistan. That was poor planning on the military side. The liberals you keep complaining about are funding the war in Iraq, they're funding the fight against terrorism, it would be political career suicide if they didn't. Yes, there's people that want to cater to the terrorists, always will be. But they're not the ones running this country.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by air311 View Post
    First, Reagan didn't win the cold war, had a hand in it and helped speed up their fall, but he didn't win it all by himself.
    No, you're right, the US people supported his efforts. If it wasn't for Reagan, we'd still be in the same situation with them as in '80. He broke their a$$es.
    Second, I see us fighting in Iraq, even though that was a wate of time when we should have been dealing with other countries,
    Dealing???...Such as...? You wanna bomb Saudi? Iran? Turkey? Please explain how you would DEAL with suicidal psychopaths?? I'd love to hear your solution.

    and as far as I know it wasn't the liberals who were responsible for the less than adequate response to 9/11 in Afghanistan.
    As far as YOU know? Do you have some information that no one else does?? There would have been NO response if the libs were in power. The liberals would've been having tea and morning prayers with them if they had it their way.... Let's talk about this Mr. bin Laden.....LOL

    The liberals you keep complaining about are funding the war in Iraq, they're funding the fight against terrorism, it would be political career suicide if they didn't.
    Only because they are being forced to because it is the will of the American people, as you said, political suicide if they didn't......then they'd have to get real jobs. Don't forget that conservatives pay taxes as well, which means I'm helping to fund this thing as well. It sure ain't the "liberal funded" war....LMAO
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,599
    Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    I'll say this for the Muslims, at least they have a clear direction and purpose. They know what they want and have organized goals. The PC liberals running this country, are all over the map. Absolutely no focus. Just what feels good for the time being. I guess that is one of the reasons the west is such an easy target.
    This is a very good point!

    Our division makes us weak and unable to make quick decisions. Lets throw the liberals out of the country along with all the illegals they support...this would be a huge step in the right direction....literally.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,599
    ...and damn strait!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    This is a very good point!

    Our division makes us weak and unable to make quick decisions. Lets throw the liberals out of the country along with all the illegals they support...this would be a huge step in the right direction....literally.
    Would also have to throw out a lot of restaurant owners, farmers, convenient store owners, hotel owners....
    Not disagreeing with you...just sayin'

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event