Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Will you still be voting Republican?

so it turns out the looneyest group of fruitcake judges in the land , ...AKA the California Supreme Court, is made up of 7 justices, 6 of them identify themselves as "Republicans".

4 of them were appointed by "Republicans"

this is the same group of people who feel they have the authority to over rule the Governor and the will of the public, by creating Gay Marriage Enforcement.

if this doesn't turn your conservative stomach once and for all of voting Republican, NOTHING WILL.

PS , don't forget to vote for that other fake a$$ McCain so he can finally live out his dream and obtain a higher rank than Admiral Daddy.

Fake? I'd like to see you survive the crap he's been through.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tzgV5QM5fi8&feature=related

McCain requested a combat assignment,[24] and in December 1966 was assigned to the aircraft carrier USS Forrestal flying A-4 Skyhawks.[25][26] McCain's combat duty began when he was 30 years old. In summer 1967, Forrestal was assigned to a bombing campaign during the Vietnam War.[12][27] McCain and his fellow pilots were frustrated by micromanagement from Washington,[28] and he would later write that "In all candor, we thought our civilian commanders were complete idiots who didn’t have the least notion of what it took to win the war."[27]

By then a lieutenant commander, McCain was almost killed on July 29, 1967 when he was at the epicenter of the Forrestal fire. McCain escaped from his burning jet and was trying to help another pilot escape when a bomb exploded;[29] McCain was struck in the legs and chest by fragments.[30] The ensuing fire killed 134 sailors and took 24 hours to control.[31][32] As Forrestal headed for repairs, McCain volunteered for the USS Oriskany.[33]

John McCain's capture and imprisonment began on October 26, 1967. He was flying his twenty-third bombing mission over North Vietnam, when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile over Hanoi.[34][35] McCain fractured both arms and a leg, and then nearly drowned when he parachuted into Trúc Bạch Lake in Hanoi.[34] After he regained consciousness, a mob attacked him, crushed his shoulder with a rifle butt, and bayoneted him;[34] he was then transported to Hanoi's main Hoa Lo Prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton".[35]

McCain (right) with his squadron and T-2 Buckeye trainer in 1965.
    McCain being pulled from Truc Bach Lake in Hanoi and becoming a POW[36] on October 26, 1967.
    Interview with McCain on April 24, 1973, after his return home.Although McCain was badly wounded, his captors refused to treat his injuries, instead beating and interrogating him to get information.[37] Only when the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a top admiral did they give him medical care[37] and announce his capture. His status as a prisoner of war (POW) made the front pages of The New York Times[38] and The Washington Post.[39]

McCain spent six weeks in the Hoa Loa hospital, receiving marginal care.[34] Now having lost 50 pounds (23 kg), in a chest cast, and with his hair turned white,[34] McCain was sent to a different camp on the outskirts of Hanoi[40] in December 1967, into a cell with two other Americans who did not expect him to live a week.[41] In March 1968, McCain was put into solitary confinement, where he would remain for two years.[42]

In mid-1968, McCain's father was named commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater, and McCain was offered early release.[43] The North Vietnamese wanted a worldwide propaganda coup by appearing merciful,[44] and also wanted to show other POWs that elites like McCain were willing to be treated preferentially.[43] McCain turned down the offer of repatriation; he would only accept the offer if every man taken in before him was released as well.[34]

In August of 1968, a program of severe torture began on McCain.[45] McCain was subjected to repeated beatings and rope bindings, at the same time as he was suffering from dysentery.[45] After four days, McCain made an anti-American propaganda "confession".[34] He has always felt that his statement was dishonorable,[46] but as he would later write, "I had learned what we all learned over there: Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine."[47] His injuries left him permanently incapable of raising his arms above his head.[48] He subsequently received two to three beatings per week because of his continued refusal to sign additional statements.[49] Other American POWs were similarly tortured and maltreated in order to extract "confessions" and propaganda statements, with many enduring even worse treatment than McCain.[50]

McCain refused to meet with various anti-war groups seeking peace in Hanoi, not wanting to give either them or the North Vietnamese a propaganda victory.[51] From late 1969 on, treatment of McCain and many of the other POWs became more tolerable,[52] while McCain continued to be an active resister against the camp authorities.[53] McCain and other prisoners cheered the B-52-led U.S. "Christmas Bombing" campaign of December 1972 as a forceful measure to push North Vietnam to terms.[47][54]

Altogether, McCain was held as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam for five and a half years. He was finally released from captivity on March 14, 1973.[55] McCain's return to the United States reunited him with his wife and family. His wife Carol had suffered her own crippling ordeal during his captivity, due to an automobile accident in December 1969.[56] As a returned POW, McCain became a celebrity of sorts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

While I disagree with a lot of McCain's politics, he is far and away better than the other 2 options.

And about those judges...they are in CA. You know...the land of fruit loops. You are not likely to find more than a dozen true conservatives in the state.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Ah California, Land of Hollywood and make believe.

I for one will vote for McCain. I am registered independent
    and go with the most conservative.
    Dont care for white flag wavers.
    History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid."
    - President Dwight Eisenhower

Here in NY, I'm registered as "no party", which means I am neither Democrat or Republican. It also voids me from voting in any state primaries. So does that make me "Independent"?
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Hell where else are you going to go? Can't craw down into the sewer and vote for a Democrat.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hell where else are you going to go? Can't craw down into the sewer and vote for a Democrat.
    LMAO....That's good. Folks....we have another bumper sticker!
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    PS , don't forget to vote for that other fake a$$ McCain so he can finally live out his dream and obtain a higher rank than Admiral Daddy.

FAKE???? He's no more fake than you.

And he is a hell-of-alot-more man than you, you don't deserve to carry hid luggage

ooh ya, your the goof living in the land of the delusional, so stop complaining about your state supreme court, remember

WARNING
    Everything on the planet is
    known to the State of California to cause cancer,
    birth defects or other reproductive harm.

which come to think of it, would explain your attitude
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

This nation will become the pinacle of homo marriages, bastard children, illegal immigrants, and welfare....its what the democrats want.

We'll be a proud nation then..wont we.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    This nation will become the pinacle of homo marriages, bastard children, illegal immigrants, and welfare....its what the democrats want.

I know one person that will be......Michele Obama!
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

I think you should look around, I think we're there all ready
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

had enough of the clinton administration giving china guidance systems technology and i dont wont to see another get in and give more technology to a possible enemy so that they can destroy us with our own systems

now for the other one
    turns his back on the american flag thats a slap in the face for all american and our vets that has fought for this country. who or what is he really devoted to?

i would vote for a democratic farm animal before i will vote democrat this election
    I dont warranty Tinkeritus

Tough stance by you anti-Dems.

I'll vote Obama due to:

1) I'll NEVER vote for Hillary.

2) McCain flip-flops his votes/policies worse than John Kerry EVER did, and we all know how he was thrown under the bus for that. I respect McCain as a war veteran and an American, but I can't vote for a flip-flopper who's stance mimmicks Bush, the worst president of all time outside of Carter.

I wish the Dems had better options but they don't. I'd vote Republican if it was Romney.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast