Thread: Megan Meier

Megan Meier

Perhaps the liberal California courts can get one right once in a while: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/15/...ide/index.html

Saw this story all over the local news yesterday. We'll see if they can make it happen.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=161211&catid=3

http://start.localnet.com/article.ph...D94MQEE00.html

Jury convicts Missouri mom of 3 minor offenses in Internet hoax that drove girl to suicide

Well, at least they didn't just let her pass on it. Although, from news reports the last couple of days, the judge reserves the right to set aside the case. Seems the defense was saying that Mrs. Drew didn't read the myspace rules so that exempted her from following them.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Well, at least they didn't just let her pass on it.
    Perhaps the best we can expect. Kudos to the California courts for giving this a go.

What kind of adult willfully abuses a child psychologically? No doubt Lori Drew somehow felt empowered during the process. She's a moron.

There are many social disorders brought to light in this incident. From obese teens to overly easily influenced teens to idiot parents to Internet drama; all are social issues that need to be dealt with rather then used as items to blame for our social faults.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I have major problems with an adult who intentionally plays mind games with a child. The only excuse Lori Drew has in my book is she is either a moron or a sociopath. Blaming the easily influenced teen is a red herring.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Schoen View Post
    I have major problems with an adult who intentionally plays mind games with a child. The only excuse Lori Drew has in my book is she is either a moron or a sociopath. Blaming the easily influenced teen is a red herring.
    I agree. Just stating that this entire affair brings up more then just a problem with an adult screwing with a teen.

If I were a parent of the dead girl, I most likely would do what I could to physically beat the woman who pushed my child over the edge to death in retribution. Not that that would do any good for anyone, but it would make me at least feel somewhat vindicated.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Well, at least they didn't just let her pass on it. Although, from news reports the last couple of days, the judge reserves the right to set aside the case.
    The judge still hadn't ruled on whether or not to dismiss the case. It ain't over yet.

Seems the defense was saying that Mrs. Drew didn't read the myspace rules so that exempted her from following them.
    Yeah and I didn't read that speed limit sign so therfore I shouldn't have gotten a ticket.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.