Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Agreed, she needs to get it checked out. There was an incindent in Michigan where some guys installed a furnace, temped it in until the morning. Only thing was they connected the intake vent and not the exhaust, when they returned in the morning the H/O was deceased.

Get it checked out.

Twilli says always get paid in advance
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Twilli says always get paid in advance

LOL................in that situation I don't think it would matter!

are you using natural or L.P. gas?

Smell is gone

I opened up all the windows and took the baby over to my sisters. My dad insisted that it was fine but I didn't want to take any chances which is why I removed my daughter from the house. My dad continued to run the furnace and the smell eventually went away. It still makes me worried that the smell lasted longer than normal and gave me such a bad headache. Thanks for all the advice. I appreciate it.
    -Sara

Quote Originally Posted by slelle View Post
    I opened up all the windows and took the baby over to my sisters. My dad insisted that it was fine but I didn't want to take any chances which is why I removed my daughter from the house. My dad continued to run the furnace and the smell eventually went away. It still makes me worried that the smell lasted longer than normal and gave me such a bad headache. Thanks for all the advice. I appreciate it.
    -Sara
    You were right in not wanting to take any chances. Good luck with your remodel at home.

-Sara

Have you gotten a carbon monoxide alarm?

Ask your contractor for a quality one like an Aprilaire or Honeywell.

The ones in the big box stores are junk.
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

Twilli says the best CO monitor is the NCI model

http://www.nationalcomfortinstitute.com/

It still makes me worried that the smell ... gave me such a bad headache. -Sara
    Caution is advisable. Remember, however, that correlation is not the same as cause and effect. How do you know that the headache was not caused by something else. Have you ever had a headache when you were not exposed to a new HVAC system?

for twilli have so many post he is sick, no joking matter! as some get kicks out of his silly posts , others dont , when you inquire about serious problems , oh i guess thats the reason his post count so high

Quote Originally Posted by rlj1117 View Post
    for twilli have so many post he is sick, no joking matter! as some get kicks out of his silly posts , others dont , when you inquire about serious problems , oh i guess thats the reason his post count so high

Twilli is the most intrinsically funniest guy on this site. His words have great wisdom.

He just went to the doctor, he has a clean bill of health, Twilli is not sick.

I know Twilli personally, Twilli is a great man, Twilli bought HeyBob a nice T-Bone once!

Who else would you like to discuss...........?

Quote Originally Posted by rlj1117 View Post

Twilli aprreciates you insight and your input, but what did you contribute? Twilli has been coming here since 2002 so Twilli's post count really isn't that high. Let Twilli say that sometimes you need to read between the lines, of Twilli's post.

Twilli likes to have fun and is sorry if you don't find Twilli funny as Twilli knows there are now TWO of you that don't find Twilli humourous. Twilli is NCI certified in Carbon Monoxide detection so Twilli takes the threat of CO very seriously.

Also Twilli would like to thank you for helping Twilli to make another worthless post, too bad you can't view the "pro" section were you could really view Twilli's immature childish wit.

Twilli will leave you with a parting song.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjAPoN8qs0Q

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Twilli aprreciates you insight and your input, but what did you contribute? Twilli has been coming here since 2002 so Twilli's post count really isn't that high. Let Twilli say that sometimes you need to read between the lines, of Twilli's post.

Twilli likes to have fun and is sorry if you don't find Twilli funny as Twilli knows there are now TWO of you that don't find Twilli humourous. Twilli is NCI certified in Carbon Monoxide detection so Twilli takes the threat of CO very seriously.

Also Twilli would like to thank you for helping Twilli to make another worthless post, too bad you can't view the "pro" section were you could really view Twilli's immature childish wit.

Twilli will leave you with a parting song.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjAPoN8qs0Q

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that Twilli, he never fails to suprise me with his innate wit!

Also Twilli would like to thank you for helping Twilli to make another worthless post

LOL..
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast