Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If there from the islands, How does Carnak handle the problem?

Hmm

They say they go after low voltage. We should begin having fun with 24v systems. So far, I haven't seen any. They can't be all bad if they kill fire ants.

I don't want them up here that's for sure. My daughter in-law said she makes a paste out of cinnamon. I might try that on these fire ants we have here. If it works I'll let ya know.
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

I will buy the contactors for my condencing unit and water well that are sealed. Then I will make it up as I go. You would have liked me as a teenager. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Drye View Post
    The article warned about puttting it out if you had ducks or geese since they can't pass gas either and it could kill them.
    Don't have to worry about my dog getting into it. That dood *REALLY* lets off some mean ones.

Quote Originally Posted by oroy54 View Post
    If there from the islands, How does Carnak handle the problem?
    we get little tiny ants they call sugar ants, they do not eat the damn fire ants.

You put out a couple drops of the sweet borax annd it does them in

if i had a hundred dollars for every contactor i've replaced because of fire ants, wait i do have a hundred dollars for every contactor....... never mind.

i use borax its in with the detergents and is really cheap unlike the other side of the store when its sold as a pesticide.Just for laughs I guarantee this works but wont tell you how.The next time you get nailed by some fire ants whip it out and piss all over the bite area and the sting will leave guaranteed>

The next time you get nailed by some fire ants whip it out and piss all over the bite area and the sting will leave guaranteed>[/quote]

Wow , but think I'll pass on that info . But did know of a woman that took her urine and washed her kids hair with it. Made her kids hair red and curly
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

Quote Originally Posted by eubank View Post
    i use borax its in with the detergents and is really cheap unlike the other side of the store when its sold as a pesticide.Just for laughs I guarantee this works but wont tell you how.The next time you get nailed by some fire ants whip it out and piss all over the bite area and the sting will leave guaranteed>
    Fire Ants are not in the same league as jelly fish stings or sea urchin spines so I will pass on the piss method.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12