Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TRANE Tech Support

TRANE commercial chiller tech support Email & Phone wanted.
    Thank you;

Your local Trane office should be able to point you in the right direction. You can look up you local office from the web-site Trane.com

Pete D

Unless you are at a Trane office or franchise you can hang it up. It is sad but true, as contractors, we can't talk to the tech guys about these things. This changed about a year or year and a half ago. This site will actually be a big help, though. Post your question and I am sure one or more of the guys (or girls) will be able to help.

r404a

Tech Support--- 1-877-887-7263.

Don't know how much help u will get unless u work for Trane.

If you call the local Trane parts store they can put you on a 2 way call with technical support.

My local Trane parts store told me that Trane does not offer Tech Support. Good luck.

Talking

You might try 18886832665.... I tried the number they gave us in Lacrosse from a couple of years ago, it has now been changed to a dial-a-good-time. I new they were always gonna screw us, just didn't realize they were gonna talk us through it.

Seems whenever I would call them they would ask me "What do you think?" and I was a Trane tech asking them for help. I learned to dig a little harder and solve my problems. Trane would say to call them when I figured it out so they could pass it along.
    It might get loud!

You would stand a better chance of seeing Bigfoot and Jimmy Hoffa in the same room than get any technical help out of Trane.
    "Paddle faster, I hear banjo music"

i find tech support to be very helpful on certain products...and very poor on others. i usually try to get the names of the guys who are very helpful and ask for them each time.

good luck.
    How to make the perfect "Half-Hitch" knot or any other boyscout knot in 3 easy steps...

1. Remove your meter leads from the meter and very carefully return them to their storage case or bag.
    2. Wait 2 seconds
    3. Very carefully remove your meter leads from their storage place and enjoy your new knot!

The shadowy ozone depleted planet called EARTH
    Aaarrrrrggghhh! Tech support is for people who don't belong in the trade. Put yer motor skills together and see if magic happens :P)

Tech07 I assume that "07" stands for "2007". I s that when you started in the field? i ask this seriously because if you feel that tech support is for those that don't belong in the field, I would be surprised if you even have THAT much time under your belt.

r404a

Quote Originally Posted by hands View Post
    My local Trane parts store told me that Trane does not offer Tech Support. Good luck.
    They lied. Try again, ask for the manager, ask nicely, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast