Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by reepersteve View Post
    Now that there is a "on the budget, use what you got, get what you can scrapper".
    Man, thats a whole lot of shtuff on that there Caddy.
    Man is doing what it takes to make a dollar. While it is funny to see stacked on top like that I think the cop should leave him alone it looks as if it is secured and not going anywhere. Probably going to get him for obstructed view. How do we get away with that in our work trucks only using mirrors. I guess you gotta make your quota mister ocifer.
    "It's always controls"

That's an '81 Bonneville. (100% positive)

The round topped wheel wells with fender skirts give it away as a Bonnie and those tail lights (two rows of little rectangles with the fine line strips of aluminum) were only used in that year. (earlier ones had a thick aluminum strip) This (b) body style was from 77-81 and the engine was the 301ci. TH350 tranny and a 10 bolt, 8-1/2" gear out back. That one looks like it has a landau top on it, (judging by the trim piece where the rear pillar comes down to meet the rear quarter.) so it might even be a Bonnie Brougham.

We know more about that car now than the dude in the pic with it loaded full of scrap, lol. (Gotta respect that. At least he's out humpin' a buck.)

Nice cars in they're time. They would float down the road smooth like a cloud and had a nice big comfy back seat.

Thumbs down not a 1981 Bonneville

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...=en&start=4&um
    =1&tbnid=vaev9FECOmt4OM:&tbnh=83&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3
    Fq%3D1981%2Bpontiac%2Bbonneville%26um%3D1%26hl%3De n%26client
    %3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-USfficial%26hs%3Dqwl%26sa%3DN
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

the more i look at it maybe it is a 81 Bonnie!!!!!!!
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

C'mon man, it's not even the weekend yet.

84 park ave

81 green bonnie

81 scrap hauler deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by gasoilair View Post
    That's an '81 Bonneville. (100% positive)

The round topped wheel wells with fender skirts give it away as a Bonnie and those tail lights (two rows of little rectangles with the fine line strips of aluminum) were only used in that year. (earlier ones had a thick aluminum strip) This (b) body style was from 77-81 and the engine was the 301ci. TH350 tranny and a 10 bolt, 8-1/2" gear out back. That one looks like it has a landau top on it, (judging by the trim piece where the rear pillar comes down to meet the rear quarter.) so it might even be a Bonnie Brougham.

We know more about that car now than the dude in the pic with it loaded full of scrap, lol. (Gotta respect that. At least he's out humpin' a buck.)

Nice cars in they're time. They would float down the road smooth like a cloud and had a nice big comfy back seat.

Case closed!

Quote Originally Posted by tinner73 View Post
    the more i look at it maybe it is a 81 Bonnie!!!!!!!
    Well it's not a Delta 88! What is it a Bonnie or a Pontie? Who cares, I won't get a chance at the engine, the drive train, the rear axle, or the car for that much.
    The thing is that guy is probably getting a ticket for unsafe motor vehical use.
    The pic. is a pretty good one. That is a lot of sh!t on the CAR! I would like to idenafy the the car, but I can't either! I was hoping you guys would know.
    There was a year that Jeep used a buick engine, and it was from what I heard was torcky as hell. A good good, I guess. And the axle could be used too.
    Any way gotta go paint the other two rooms at the new place. Moving in this weekend.

i think you guys are right..i'm having a hard time with the tail lights. im not sure if the little squares are there because they are on. but i think i stand corrected.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaysonHVAC View Post
    Interesting. The 4.6 is all aluminum like the 215 or a cast iron block now?
    Funny how all that goes back to something designed in the 1960's!
    Still all aluminum. Weighs less than a lot of cast iron 4 bangers.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123