+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ALC Controls User Guide

Post Likes

ALC Controls User Guide

Hey Guys,

Im looking for ALC operators user guide and any other information. I have a new client and trying to learn how to move around there system. If any one could that would be great.

B-Train

Post Likes
    There is no such thing as an ALC users guide, they eliminated those way back with version 2.6. After that they went paperless, all user manuals are on the system. Just go into the program that you have questions about...Eikon, Draw, EDB, ViewBuilder, SiteBuilder, ect and hit the ? mark in the upper right corner. The HELP files on each program are specific to that program.

The only thing that I have seen in the last 8 years other than the help file was a demo CD. There is really nothing on that of any help to you, basically a sales demo of how graphics and programs look.

If the reason for your question is because you have WebCtrl and you can't get the help file to work, let me know I can help you with that. There is a problem with the help files as they load from the CD, you will get an error relating to problems with an html viewer but the files are there.
    HotRod

Controls..some days your a hero, some days your a zero. Direct acting since 1992.

Post Likes
    All I have is the supervision user guide for ALC.

Its too big ...so change the extention to .zip then extract.

Post Likes

Webctrl user guide

I emailed you a webctrl 3 user guide.

Post Likes

Thanks

Thanks for all the help guys!

B-train

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in