Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Here are a few drinks:
    Whiskey Spiked Peach Iced Tea
    1 quart cold water
    6 black tea bags
    2 tablespoons sugar
    2 cups peach nectar
    Your favorite whiskey (recommended: Jack Daniels)
    Fresh peach slices, for garnish
    Mint sprigs, for garnish

Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; remove from the heat, add tea bags, and let steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and stir in sugar until dissolved. Transfer to a pitcher, add peach nectar, and stir to combine. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
    Fill tall glasses with ice and then pour peach tea over, leaving some room at the top for the whiskey. Stir in 1 shot of whiskey to each glass and garnish with a peach slice and fresh mint sprig.

Manhattan
    3/4-ounce sweet vermouth
    2 1/2 ounces bourbon whiskey (Any Jack Daniels...see a trend?)
    Dash Angostura bitters
    2 to 3 ice cubes
    1 maraschino cherry
    1 orange peel twist

Combine vermouth, whiskey, and a dash of bitters with 2 to 3 ice cubes in a mixing glass. Stir gently so as not to cloud the drink. Place the cherry in a chilled cocktail glass and strain the mixture over the cherry. Rub the cut edge of the orange peel over the rim of the glass and twist it over the drink to release the oils, but don't drop it in.

My wife's favorite (For right now )
    Sidecar

1 oz. Hennessy Cognac VS
    1/2 oz. Grand Marnier
    1/2 oz. Lemon Juice

Shake with ice and strain in a sugar-rimmed cocktail glass.

One half gallon (what ever it is in metric 1.75 liters?) Stolichnaya Vodka
    One fresh pineapple.

Peel and cut up the pinapple into chuncks. Put the chunks it in a large pitcher. Pour the bottle of Vodka over the pineapple chunks. Let this stay in the refrigerator for 3 days. Sever cold.

This drink is called a "Stoli-Doley". I had it at little bar, across from the racetrack in Saratoga NY.

okay, so one of the girls brough to me a litre of homemade Kahlua, and asked me to make something special. After thinking for a bit, it hit me. I left and went to the supermarket. I returned with Klondike bars and peanut butter. I blended up the Kahlua, some vodka, and klondike bars until smooth, then heated some peanut butter in the microwave. When it was in the liquid state, I slowly drizzled it into the mix while blending slowly. Knocked their socks off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123