Check out the real skinny on the Ammesty Bill that failed in Congress

This bill was the wildest one yet. It makes first class citizens out of illegal aliens with more rights and privileges than American citizens. View the short 2 min video on it reported by Lou Dobbs House Republican Leader John Boehner (R-OH) called it a piece of ****. This refers to the immigration bill which failed last year. This video sums up all the wild stuff in the bill which Bush and the Democrats tried to push down our throats last year. Be prepared to be shocked.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=33423415

Below is an article describing it and Boehner off the record comments about it. It is wild.

http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.c.../post_211.html
    Last edited by glennac; 05-08-2008 at 02:18 AM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

i can't download videos on dial up, why don't you give me the gist of it

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    i can't download videos on dial up, why don't you give me the gist of it
    check out the article on it.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Glen as bad or worse is a bill that just passed and we did not hear one peep about it. Now get this; any person in the world that has TB, Aids or Malaria can receive $1,200.00 per year in medication. This is not for our citizens or een foreugners in our country it is for people in Africa or Hatti, Mexico, Somalia or any other country but ours.

This is outrageous and there was no debate it is not known to the general public I didn't even hear about it on any talk show.

I heard about it during a townhall meeting with my Congressman John Culberson.