Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Almost sure of the size. i take them off don't pay much attention to them. I sure either 10/24 or 10/32.

Holy Crap! $2000.00!!!?? There has been at least 7G in parts put into this thing already!
    Oh and the screws, there may be 8, im not sure right now.
    A lack of planning on your part does not constitute a state of emergency on my part.

Hobart Service Manager was out before I got here and they threw about 7g in parts at it and the problem continued. if I could get it solve I would be a freekin' hero, but 2G?
    A lack of planning on your part does not constitute a state of emergency on my part.

Wait till you have to put a boiler tank in the unit and if it is used alot with out filtration on water(hard water) you will need one it is about 100.00 cheaper than the whole steamer new. I have quoted 2 to the same custormer both of his took a dump a week apart. Some times the problem you describe can be from a stopped up tank. Have you opened up boiler and looked inside? The unit s have an annoid in the that go away after a year then the scale attacks tank and burner sleeve.

Easy on the hsm. These things can be a money pit!!!!

It has an anode rod, like a water heater tank?

I sympathize with the HSM, I felt the same way that these units are a $$$$ pit!

Kinda it hangs in the tank does same job

So...what is our name?

Like I said I have to fly under the radar. Company does search sites and we get called in and reamed for info giving out info.

'nuff said. I appreciate all your help/advice.

I'm gonna jump off here I'll try to find those numbers for you and post this weekend. It may be first of week if I can't find in truck.

Kewl, thanks!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast