Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Well i'm not at work right now.....
    A lack of planning on your part does not constitute a state of emergency on my part.

Thats cool I I have to fly under radar due to who I work for. They frown on us giving out to much info.

That would be cool though, but there is a problem that my cell doesnt work in the kitchen by the steamer.
    The steamer is set up similar to the VHX24G, and I just noticed from looking at the manual again that although the steamer has the new style controls, the air pressure switch is not in the same position as shown in the picture.
    BTW what is your name?
    A lack of planning on your part does not constitute a state of emergency on my part.

To be clear, it has the new style controls, but the air pressure is in the old position.

is it picking up the combustion proving on the phenalic tube around the flame rod ? This has a hole in it and the pressure is suppose to go through and it has to be in the up position. that is the old style and the pressure switch is not mounted in the stainless 90. If it is it is new style . The deffusor ring is on the blower motor intake. i have taken them of and some you have to play balancing act to get them from raising cain. If the air flow in room is crazy they will moan like a cow.

Another thing to keep the phennalic tube on you will need to wrap teflon tape to keep it in position or it will fall off. That will give you air problems.to get new style burner with air pick up up it is I think about 2000
    Last edited by H-Tech; 09-27-2008 at 12:59 AM. Reason: just remembered more

It has the hole that has to be straight up, but as I said, the pressure switch isnt on the stainless.

Incidentally, what size/type of screws are used for the combustion chamber cover, vulcan didnt have a clue, and as many times that this has been take apart, they need to be replaced.

That was one of the improvements made to correct burner miss firing and bad harmonic. Was moving the air sense on this unit.

Do you have a part # for the upgrade? And was that that correct, $2000.00?!!

You talking about the 10-24x1/2 that they are about 6 of them phillips head on the round ring.

Yes 6 philips head

I can get that number for you and I pretty sure of price. It may be more.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast