Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 53 to 59 of 59

Thread: trane troubles

  1. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    2,246

    A it is very challenging

    Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    And I do apologize for the name calling. Totally unnecessary on my part.
    This trade is very callenging sometimes and you get so mad at yourself for not knowing the right answer, Air conditioning is not my strong point, but I love learning. We do take pride and want to do it right for reputation. Thanks for the information.
    Do it right the first time.

  2. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    978
    First off 21, You just might want to begin your entangled career aproach to being the HVAC master of disaster by looking at the whole picture from afar. Us rednecks in the Midwest although be it appear to have a severe case of the dispalaced Okie'ism and will most likely not admit that our Grandma never made bisquits without spitt'in in the batter, do however procure some of the most outlandish methedology of pulling a rabbit out of the hat and getting a place cold enough to hang meat in it on a 105' day at 65% humidity. But you know, thats for us "Yah-all" dumb***'s to know and for you to find out! I never once read where you covered : Airflow, Velocity, Static, Enthalpy, Dew Point, Mass Flow Rate, Evaporator Circuit Loading be it even or un-even, Latent removal at GPH, Eddy's. Need I go on? Or have you shut your trap and hid by now?

    [ATTACH][ATTACH]Attachment 7269[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Last edited by jrbenny; 05-15-2008 at 07:56 AM.

  3. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lancaster PA
    Posts
    67,875
    Quote Originally Posted by 21degrees View Post
    This trade is very callenging sometimes and you get so mad at yourself for not knowing the right answer, Air conditioning is not my strong point, but I love learning. We do take pride and want to do it right for reputation. Thanks for the information.
    There is nothing wrong with standing your ground for something you believe in.
    Just remember, that if that belief is wrong. The ground you were standing on, was the line for humble pie.
    Contractor locator map

    How-to-apply-for-Professional

    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  4. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    2,246

    Talking good point

    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    There is nothing wrong with standing your ground for something you believe in.
    Just remember, that if that belief is wrong. The ground you were standing on, was the line for humble pie.

    I have thought I was doing good and now I got to retrain. I am actually booking in a few coarses soon. I am not scared to learn. Can you do me a favour and translate what the post before you is saying. I have to spend more time in your country. Is he calling me a dumb ass or trying to set me up with his mother.
    Do it right the first time.

  5. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lancaster PA
    Posts
    67,875
    LOL... His post is a demonstration out how over zealous ground standing can cause zealous responses from others.
    Contractor locator map

    How-to-apply-for-Professional

    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  6. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    houston, texas
    Posts
    3,787
    Quote Originally Posted by 21degrees View Post
    Don't just read 1 post and jump all over a guy. I said I don't check super heat on new construction because that was the way I was taught. Just like your mother told you not to be shy because she wasn't. I was wrong and I will talk to instructor and ask why. As for high humidty, bring it on increase mt sales. Texas don't worry so much about what others do. Look after yourself.
    I don't know where you get that I'm arrogant, just read your posts and others that responded to them. You seem to be a little defensive about others that have a different opinion than you. You will always find others that are more experienced then you that try to help. I've been in the hvac trade here in Texas for almost 20 years and simply stated that here we deal with extreeme temps and humidity, and you see a lot of equip failures due to improper maint. and service. Not saying you northerners don't have your own issues, being from Michigan I know what its like there. When it's 102 with 90% humidity, everything matters.

    I'm sorry for insinuating you may be lacking in any ability, but I read all of the comments you had made about others have said and you seem to be the arrogant one.

    I'm finished
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Texas-Tech; 05-16-2008 at 06:16 PM.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

    Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own






  7. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    oklahoma city U.S.A.
    Posts
    224

    okie's get it done

    Quote Originally Posted by JBM1000 View Post
    First off 21, You just might want to begin your entangled career aproach to being the HVAC master of disaster by looking at the whole picture from afar. Us rednecks in the Midwest although be it appear to have a severe case of the dispalaced Okie'ism and will most likely not admit that our Grandma never made bisquits without spitt'in in the batter, do however procure some of the most outlandish methedology of pulling a rabbit out of the hat and getting a place cold enough to hang meat in it on a 105' day at 65% humidity. But you know, thats for us "Yah-all" dumb***'s to know and for you to find out! I never once read where you covered : Airflow, Velocity, Static, Enthalpy, Dew Point, Mass Flow Rate, Evaporator Circuit Loading be it even or un-even, Latent removal at GPH, Eddy's. Need I go on? Or have you shut your trap and hid by now?

    [ATTACH][ATTACH]Attachment 7269[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Amen !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event