Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Stick a fork in Hillary she's done

Senator Rodham is done. Her and her old lady backers won't quit. They would rather spitefully attempt to take down Obama at the expense of the Democratic party and set herself up for 2012. To do that she has to put McCain in office rather than Obama. That's why she is continuing. I'd like to know where she gets over 11 million to personally dump in her own campaign so far.....

Male white Democrat voters saw their candidates disappear. They made adjustments. Black people still have their candidate so they are voting. The older bitter white women can't handle the defeat so they would rather spitefully continue on and denigrate the competition. That's Senator Rodham's real core constituency.

It's interesting how much racial and gender polarization is actually going on with the Democratic race.

I wasn't aware that race, age and gender were attached to the votes so that could be counted.

When you assume, well...you probably know the saying.

'Old, white, female and NOT for Hillary' mrs reb77
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Oh, me neither. I just take a bit of exception to someone saying all old white women (and calling all old white women bitter!) are for Hillary. And that all Blacks are for Barack.
    Life just ain't that simple Simon.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Oh, me neither. I just take a bit of exception to someone saying all old white women (and calling all old white women bitter!) are for Hillary. And that all Blacks are for Barack.
    Life just ain't that simple Simon.
    True. A lot of old white women (bitter or not) here in the south have no use for Hillary. People down here just don't like the woman.

And assuming Obama does get the nom....just watch the moderate Dems run to McCain.

Mccain isn't doing much to draw those Democrats who are unhappy with their candidates. He's pretty much saying he'll follow Bush's policy in appointing judges, he's trying to kiss up to the christian right, that's all going to keep a lot of swing voters from voting for him, and will certainly prevent democrats from voting for him. This has to be one of the saddest presidential races in history, as far as the quality of the candidates go..almost as bad as 2004.

McCain's darkhorse is his wife. She seems smart and progressive.

Hillary gets the old people and middle age women. That's the majority of her base. It's simply a fact. And that constituency is bitter and is fighting tooth and nail when they have lost already. She isn't going to win. Her base is upset because the black man got in during what they think is THEIR time. So, like her constituency she is sticking it to her fellow Democrat doing the work of the Republicans for them. This is to set herself up in 2012 hoping McCain gets in now.

Nice plan.

I wasn't aware that race, age and gender were attached to the votes so that could be counted.....'Old, white, female and NOT for Hillary' mrs reb77
    Are you serious? It's huge in the Democratic primary. I guess people in the US aren't so enlightened.

Not for Hillary? --- Apparently you aren't bitter. That's a criteria I listed.

So, you're saying that your RACE, AGE, GENDER are somehow ATTACHED to your voting ballot so they can gauge this?
    Golly, I guess I am just as stupid as you paint me then cause the voting officials and/or party officials around here just can't do that.

So, you're saying that your RACE, AGE, GENDER are somehow ATTACHED to your voting ballot so they can gauge this?
    Golly, I guess I am just as stupid as you paint me then cause the voting officials and/or party officials around here just can't do that.
    I also think you should have to attach your dogs name, the last time you visited the bathroom, the date you lost your virginity, and what you ate for dinner every night for the last 3 years on your ballot.

I don't visit the bathroom, I 'use the facilities'. To visit without utilizing is just silly.

My 2 cents

Pollsters tell it how they want you to hear it. They give their party affiliation away every time they open their mouth. Example - the black vote carried Obama in N.C., really. No mention of the white vote carrying Hillary up north, or did I miss something on the TV. Must have missed what the Hispanic vote was too, NOT
    There are a lot of young votes going to the polls this year reguardless of race, gender, ect. Should be the best voter turn out in years.
    Years ago I told my mother there was no one worth voting for . She replied - I know - vote for the one you hate the least. OMG the truth hurts.
    I hope America come out the winner not just a canidate. We can only vote and pray.
    Last edited by selfemployed; 05-08-2008 at 07:44 AM. Reason: spelling
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

My 2 cents

Oops
    Last edited by selfemployed; 05-08-2008 at 07:36 AM.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast