+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about my mantooth...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    So what can you tell us about the wireless strength now that you have them. There are no videos I've seen of them in the field except the official commercials.
    The farthest I can get in a straight line of sight is about 50-70 feet. even less when there's walls or ceilings involved.
    I originally bought these thinking I can hook the Mantooth up on the roof and see the data at the air handler. That, along with the manual Bluetooth connectivity that I mentioned earlier and the short cable between the transducers is the con for the product.
    The pros however, and the reason why I bought another set- it is very lightweight and easy to carry in a pouch to go to an initial service call and even light repairs. the battery life seems pretty good too.

Post Likes
    I just got my Mantooth in the mail. I got the 67003. I was able to pair the modules to the phone. When I use the app I can pair the modules but when try to start session the app just crashes. I tried rebooting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling app but the problem persists. I have an Android phone running 4.4. Hopefully someone from Yellow Jacket can help out. The hardware looks nice but it being crippled by the app.

Post Likes
    Johnston says that is just the clamp.

Post Likes
    Sorry you are having problems. If you haven’t already reported the crash, please repeat the crash and click “Report” when the dialog box comes up. Also, please reply with the make and model of your phone so we can investigate further. Thanks.

Post Likes
    As I said that part number comes up as just a clamp according to Johnstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by YELLOW JACKET View Post
    Sorry. That probe is YELLOW JACKET part number 67010.

Post Likes
    Sorry you are having problems. If you haven’t already reported the crash, please repeat the crash and click “Report” when the dialog box comes up. Also, please reply with the make and model of your phone so we can investigate further. Thanks.

Post Likes
    That's right, the 67010 is just a clamp temperature probe. Just plug the 67010 clamp probe into an unused temperature port on your ManTooth device and the additional temperature will show up as an available reading in the ManTooth app.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in