Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am a White!

I am a White!

No this is not a thread about race relations. It is about personality. Your Core Motive. What drives you to do what you do.

My wife and I went a 2 day seminar. Not looking for answers to why I have been angry, but to find out what kind of person I am and my wife is. I went with an open mind not sure what to expect. This is not some gimmick. This is for real. They have done studies for over 30yrs. as to why people behave the way they do. What is your Core Motive?

Well, my Core Motive is White. WHITES are motivated by PEACE. They seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. To them, feeling good is more important than being good. They are typically quiet by nature, process things very deeply and objectively with great clarity. Of all the colors, WHITES are the best listeners. They respect people who are direct but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

WHITES need their "alone time" and refuse to be controlled by others. WHITES want to do things their own way and in their own time. They ask little of others and resent others demanding much of them. WHITES are much stronger than people think, but are not often seen for their strength because they don't easily reveal their feelings. WHITES are even-tempered, diplomatic, and the voice of reason; but can also be indecisive, unexpressive, and silently stubborn. When others interact with you, as a WHITE you respond to them best if they are kind, accepting and supporting of your individuality, and if they look for non-verbal clues to understand your feelings.

Understand that no two WHITES are exactly alike. Although you share the same core motivation as many others, your personality is still unique to you alone.

Some are asking how is this Chaard? Well, each color has limitations and strengths. My limitation, or negative side of White is that Whites will take negative criticism daily until they blow up. I have stuffed things down so much that I couldn't tell you for certain where my anger comes from cause everything about me is cluttered. I can't, at least not yet, decipher what is setting me off. Naturally I take things in, process it, and then bury it. So many things have been buried over my lifetime, I don't know where to begin.

But enough about me. This is a great test and will tell you a lot about yourself and your partner. I have learned a lot about my wife in the last two days. I know now what it is that she needs and why she needs intimacy. She's a Blue by the way. No two people are a like. It is more in depth than just four colors, but if you want to take the free test, here's the link. Remember to answer the questions from your childhood days.

http://www.thecolorcode.com/

I would ask that if you want to take the test that you send me an e-mail so I can send you the link. E-mail is in my profile. Why? Cause once you register and get friends to take the test, you get points towards free stuff.

You can also visit their home page at www.motivematters.com
    Last edited by chaard; 05-04-2008 at 01:26 AM.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

well, I don't need to take no stink'n test, *white* describes me to a Tee.

until ya pi$$ me off, I am very slow to anger but then I become more of the color of Lava and I act more like Lightning. I become unstable and unpredictable.

But if I can avoid a problem I will
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

I believe you are a victim of being told what you wanted to hear. Whites are not passive, they are in your face do as I say conquer the world or else. How do I know ? I guess its because of experience and knowledge of world history. How many Of the other races have cause world wars. How many of the other races have conquered in the name of King or Queen. and I am white.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I believe you are a victim of being told what you wanted to hear. Whites are not passive, they are in your face do as I say conquer the world or else. How do I know ? I guess its because of experience and knowledge of world history. How many Of the other races have cause world wars. How many of the other races have conquered in the name of King or Queen. and I am white.
    UUUM re-read the post, it's NOT about race. It's not about skin color. It's simply color to describe personality~~~~~~~~~I think
    LOVE has four letters

Jmac's right. It's a color code. Nothing to do with ethnicity or skin color. Could've been the number "8" or "paisley". But "white" is what they used for that personality type.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Jmac's right. It's a color code. Nothing to do with ethnicity or skin color. Could've been the number "8" or "paisley". But "white" is what they used for that personality type.

theres something ya don't hear to often
    LOVE has four letters

Talking

well imo both of you are wrong, the post reeks of racial implications. ya'll should learn how to comprehend what you read.

well imo both of you are wrong, the post reeks of racial implications. ya'll should learn how to comprehend what you read.
    did you say something what did he say
    LOVE has four letters

I think someone needs a hug.
    Jim

Well, Looks like I am a Yellow.
    Sounds like you Whites need to relax and enjoy life a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    that would be impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    as my wife would say "if you were any more relaxed, you'd be dead'
    LOVE has four letters

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    as my wife would say "if you were any more relaxed, you'd be dead'
    Who's she talkin' to when she says that?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast