How to become a trane dealer ?

Confused How to become a trane dealer ?

Hello I just started my own hvac company and would like to know how can I be able to sell Trane products ? Because I was told that they will not sell to just anybody. I would like to sell some of their furnaces and airconditioning units. Is there some kind of training I must go to in order to sell their product?

Thanks

Talking

Call your local TRANE dealer/ distributor and they will gladly set an appointment for a territory rep. to come talk with you. Being a TRANE dealer has some responsibilities, although none too difficult to be concerned with. The owner/dealer education is voluntary but recommended. Good luck in your new business, Great choice with TRANE !

Smile Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyr24 View Post
    Call your local TRANE dealer/ distributor and they will gladly set an appointment for a territory rep. to come talk with you. Being a TRANE dealer has some responsibilities, although none too difficult to be concerned with. The owner/dealer education is voluntary but recommended. Good luck in your new business, Great choice with TRANE !
    Thanks, Kellyr24 but could you tell me some of the responsibilites I should expect just to get a heads up ?

From what I'm seeing you will need to learn patience and how to sweat.

I checked the A/C for my dads business and it had a bad Trane compressor. I asked my boss if he could get my one? He ordered it last Friday. They said it would be here today or tomorrow. My boss called today to find out the status. They told him that they were behind schedule or something to that effect and it just shipped today. I'm pretty pissed and will probably just put in a non OEM one this weekend for him. Trane is the only company that uses rotolock compressors and its like being held hostage. Maybe I'm wrong, but this just doesn't seem right to me.
    Knowledge is Truth.

Tubing cutters and a some couplers.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.