Mastercool Digital Manifold/Analyzer - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Don the tree gonna be ok or you got to go back with parts
    After repairing a sap leak the prognosis looks good for a full recovery.
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

hey I'm a new user, found the forums while trying to find an answer for my problem. I purchased a set of Mastercool digital gauges about 6 mos ago from AirCold (now closed here in Boise), have had to exchange them 3 times for the high side not responding to any pressure input. I have had no luck trying to reach their support people. I am frustrated as hell, paid $400 for these things and they are crap. Can ayone point me in the right direction?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_H View Post
    hey I'm a new user, found the forums while trying to find an answer for my problem. I purchased a set of Mastercool digital gauges about 6 mos ago from AirCold (now closed here in Boise), have had to exchange them 3 times for the high side not responding to any pressure input. I have had no luck trying to reach their support people. I am frustrated as hell, paid $400 for these things and they are crap. Can ayone point me in the right direction?

Dave
    Dave probably not what you want to hear but take your lumps, put the Mastercool on a 'Do not ever do that again shelf" and buy a DigiCool.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567