Rookie with Questions

Hello all, I am james im a firefighter/paramedic in Killeen, Texas and with the 24/48 schedule I work I find my self with alot extra time that i could probably use to bring more income into the household instead of just huntin and fishin on the side. Im interested in residential HVAC installation and tech work, But have no previous experience. I would like to get certified/poss degree online and was wondering if any of you guys have any knowledge to pass on as to what accredited schools offers what im lookin for at a reasonable price and completion timeline. Also what to expect as far as income with a certificate rather than a degree being new to the field?

Not sure you'll get paid too well as a part time tech. It also makes it harder to learn, doing it part time.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by jjntx201 View Post
    ........... I would like to get certified/poss degree online and was wondering if any of you guys have any knowledge to pass on as to what accredited schools offers what im lookin for at a reasonable price and completion timeline. Also what to expect as far as income with a certificate rather than a degree being new to the field?
    Why not take classes in Killeen? They have a certificate program.

http://www.ctcd.edu/industech/ind_hart.htm