Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by d_griff View Post
    Im getting married shortly and needed some good or differant ideas for Groomsmens gifts, And also what to write on them if anything at all. I figured this would be a good use of the community here and im sure there is plenty of experience here. What did you do/get when you got married or were in a wedding??? I dont want to do the usual flask or pocket watch. I appreciate any thoughts or ideas. Thank you.
    Dennis.
    I stood in a wedding a couple of months back and the groom got everyone an icechest loaded with thier own brand of beerThis was a very appreciated gift

this reminds me,there is one food that destroys a womans sex drive by 97.6%

WEDDING CAKE
    The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

we need a few more sheep dogs to keep barking at the wolves,and the stupid sheep

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

karsthuntr

can't wait to get some,

Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post

Just a couple more weeks.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post

it's not like you and robo...

quit having your homoerotic thoughts.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC2B View Post
    I stood in a wedding a couple of months back and the groom got everyone an icechest loaded with thier own brand of beerThis was a very appreciated gift
    Thats a good idea i like it thanks

A couple more weeks hell, just as soon as she stops bleeding.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

I was in a friends wedding years ago and he gave each of us a brass plated tire air pressure gauge. he also paid for all the tuxes.

At the time I thought it was kind of cool at the time , but now thinking about it ........ cheap Ba$terd.

Im just glad I wasnt his best man , he screwed him over a few years after the wedding and put him out of business by tricking him into under bidding a couple jobs by lying at what everyone else had bid it at.

Ya the guy was stupid to trust him at his word, but the guy thought he could trust him being they ran around together sense they were little ....... and he was his best man at the wedding.

I dont associate with him anymore being he did show me how he screwed his friend over by showing me the bids and telling me how he suckered him in. I have no intention of having a friend I have to look over my shoulder , watching to see if he is trying to screw me.

I just stopped running around with him and went on with my life.

OK ENOUGH OF THAT STORY.

Who knows now , brass tire gauges might cost a lot now.

At least you know now if thats what you will get them ....... down the road they will be thinking your a cheap BA$TERD TOO.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gruntly View Post
    Yuh, you prolly got the Hummer.

From a fat bridesmaid
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123