Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Groomsmens gifts

Im getting married shortly and needed some good or differant ideas for Groomsmens gifts, And also what to write on them if anything at all. I figured this would be a good use of the community here and im sure there is plenty of experience here. What did you do/get when you got married or were in a wedding??? I dont want to do the usual flask or pocket watch. I appreciate any thoughts or ideas. Thank you.
    Dennis.

Clone-a-willy (do a google search). Its an unusual gift that keeps giving to the lady in their life.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    A collector "Robotec" I Hate Christmas T Shirt.......or........a clock.
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

Quote Originally Posted by key View Post
    A collector "Robotec" I Hate Christmas T Shirt.......or........a clock.

I heard the "I survived Benncools trip" T-shirts are really the rage this year...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Good topic!

I'm an elected Best Man for an August wedding and I suppose it would be interesting the hear this one. I was a Best Man years ago as well as usher/groomsmen. We received mostly personal toiletries and grooming kits, etc. It would be nice to see what goes on today. Up here one of our major pharmacies carry a line of "Life's Experiences" products.

http://www.lifeexperiences.ca/home.php?cat=3

If you can figure out what they're interested in you can gear it towards them, like a flight simulator or romantic wine tasting with their grilfriend. Might be something like this in your area.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

I have been in several weddings over the last 15 years.

The best gift I ever received was when my brother got married to his now ex-wife drug whore...err...well, that's a different topic.

Anyhow, he bought all of the groomsmen a camp chair with foot rest. I use it every weekend during the summer. It's a very practical gift that didn't find itself collecting dust with the other groomsmen gifts.

Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

I got a Leatherman tool when I was Best Man. I still think I'm the best.
    Jason

For an engraving.

See ya after the divorse.

Would have worked well for me.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Hummer
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Get them something that they can give you back after the divorce....things like a small TV for that one bedroom apartment you will be living in, maybe a nice Walmart set of dishes, some silverware, maybe a coffee maker too....you know, things you can use!

Sorry dude had to.....the last wedding I was in I got a very nice set of grilling tools, tongs and fork with thermometer, basting brush......it is all stainless steel!! Thought that was a pretty cool gift....use it everytime I BBQ!!!
    I need a new signature.....

I got a swiss army knife engraved, but a leatherman would be much better. Personally, a gift certif to a local sportbar w/ an engraved coin/medallion as a remembrance would have worked well....jmo
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Hummer
    I hope you're talking about the SUV.
    Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

I have a swiss army knife I use, and a classic silver beer stein that I use for special occasions. Both are engraved and were very nice gifts.
    I was in a couple other wedding parties in my early 20's but I don't remember what I got.
    Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast