Thread: Apology To All

Apology To All

After some serious thought I believe that it was wrong to blast others for what apparently are my own faults. I lashed out in anger at others, when in reality I am angry with myself. Why? I don't know yet. But I have been angry for some time. I have sat here and preached to others when in fact I haven't even been heeding my own words. Yes, I'm a hypocrite. And I think it's time for me to walk away for now. I can't promise you I won't be lurking but I need to figure out some things on my own. I asked the mods to remove my rant, but if they don't, I would appreciate it if it just died.

Again, I apologize to all I offended.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

I admit your post did get me going a bit, but it's ok. We all have our bad days both here and elsewhere.

You are a stand up guy, Chaard. I apologize as well for my reply being a bit rough.

Don't take it too hard. And don't stay away too long.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Chard,

E-mail me (address in my profile) with links to any of your posts you want removed and I'll delete them. I haven't read them all, but I didn't see anything so bad. Gotta give you credit for being big enough to apologize though.

Thanks,

Agree. Chaard's a good guy. And frankly, while reading his rant, I never once thought of Scrog. There are a couple I DID think of, but not Scrog.

Fact of the matter is, what Chaard ranted did not fit Scrog at all. It was likely some posts on the subject of the human condition that set him off, along with whatever anger issues he's dealing with. I've been down that road and it was ugly. I hope he gets past it soon.

That being said, Scrog, if you took offense at Chaard's rant, you should not have. It simply did not apply to you.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I didn't think so either.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ok, so I probably screwed up. Both of us had a bad day at once I guess.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.