some people.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some people....

Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Dang, that looks like it hurts

OK, You convinced me I'll wear my Leather gloves.

Like a guy I used to work with alway said, "always assume the person working on the system before you was an idiot, your safer that way"
    i thought i was the only person that made that assumtion
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

actually the unit was very poorly placed, I was crammed in a corner. The burns came from liquid in cooling. I used my had to deflect the liquid from the rest of me. I killed the power and let it bleed out, recharged the system and finished the call.

Called the shop, told them that I'd have to hit the hospital. Their response?
    You have one more call to do, you can't leave yet.

Typical eh? And yep, I did the last call.
    Another flaw in the human character is that everybody wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance.

Kurt Vonnegut (1922 - 2007), Hocus Pocus

screw that lol! they can send someone else, id be headed to the hospital.
    HVAC PRO IN THE MAKING
    NATE's:
    Gas Heat Service/ Installation
    Air-to-Air Heat Pump Service/ Installation
    Air Conditioning Service/ Installation

Nice

You should have told your company to f off, I cannot believe they would make you keep working, that is BS , no doubt we are all pushed hard but that is over the line!

Quote Originally Posted by Logan_L View Post
    actually the unit was very poorly placed, I was crammed in a corner. The burns came from liquid in cooling. I used my had to deflect the liquid from the rest of me. I killed the power and let it bleed out, recharged the system and finished the call.

Called the shop, told them that I'd have to hit the hospital. Their response?
    You have one more call to do, you can't leave yet.

Typical eh? And yep, I did the last call.
    Umm not to be a jerk here or anything, but why the heck did you turn the thing on before you put the gauges on? I put on highside before I ever start the machine, and if its running, I shut it down and either power/pull the reversing valve. Then I wait till it gets started to put on the suction side. Taking them off, I take the suction off first, and then the highside after it equalizes Yeah, maybe i'm a sissy, but high pressure refrigerant doesnt seem like much fun.

I doubt they forgot

I doubt the did know to put the valves in... we have a wonderful company around our place that likes to loosen them, or leave them out so that they can come back in a few months to recharge them.... idiots. And it seems like they always want to take advantage of old people.

logan

Done the same thing, different way. Same finger to. Try to keep it clean and the skin may crack there sometimes after it heals. Most of the feeling will come back in a few years.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12