Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Too relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    Oh, what does it say on Mr. Bills shirt...besides Bill?
    It says Bill, All-Pro A/C and Heating, O and "RUUD"

Well Momma is hollering at me it's almost time to go to Church, yaw folks be cool will be back later.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    1. I wasn't invited
    2. I have been busy all day

When you were here I had a little birthday gatering going on and I beleive I feed you farily well. Besides I took care of the last Yankee to come down here.
    You know I'm just yanking your chain. Still got your threat to come to Baltimore to kick my butt lingering in the back of my head

I can't believe that Cretan Bill did not invite you along. And yes, I did feel a little guilty crashing in on you while you were having a family gathering. Not guilty enough to not eat your food, mind you
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

It's called class...you being uncouth would not understand...besides wearing those shirts gets you the babes...please notice Mr. Bill is babe less.

Hey! I wear both of the shirts you gave me regularly. I even took off Dice's shirt in public to put your shirt on. That proves I got class
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Otto did you spill something on that shirt...
    Hey, It ain't barbecue if you don't get some on ya. I scarfed mine down fast like I always do, then I helped Robin finish hers. Also washed down with two Corona beers.

Went and had breakfast this morning. Me & Roy ate at Guadalajara #9 restaurant. I had menudo , some eggs, potatoes, beans and flour tortillas. It was great!
    R2B4BTU

Going fishing now out at the Matagorda Bay. Pics on return.
    R2B4BTU

Robin the last yankee down was Jerry not you, and you were and Bill were very welcome at the birthday party.

Otto hope you catch a few specs and a few reds.

We just got back from fishing. Otto caught a 21" gafftop on light tackle. That took some skill. One guy there caught a 35# fish. Otto went over and asked him what kind of fish it was, he said a black drum. Otto said "A black drunk?" I still laugh thinking about that.

Quote Originally Posted by oroy54 View Post
    We just got back from fishing. Otto caught a 21" gafftop on light tackle. That took some skill. One guy there caught a 35# fish. Otto went over and asked him what kind of fish it was, he said a black drum. Otto said "A black drunk?" I still laugh thinking about that.
    Did ya'll go on a party boat or off a jetty?

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I even took off Dice's shirt in public to put your shirt on. That proves I got class

Geez, thanks for reminding me of you half nude, I know that turned on a few of the other guys at the convention......as for me ...yuck.

I do suppose that if you are wearing the VMC shirt to formal occations you are showing signs of class...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Here's my fish and Roy helping with the hook.
    It was fun to catch on such light tackle.

I have a video too, takes a while to upload so I'll post it later.
    R2B4BTU

The fruits of our labor. I think otto and I were seperated at birth. You know like having diffreant Mom's together. We are having a great time. I look forward to seeing you guys in August.

Nice hat there otto...

Ain't life great.... Damn, wish I was there...

Yeah sline, ask otto about his hat. A rootin tootin, How yall, beg pardon mam, hat. A long day. He has pictures. It has been a pleasure to have Otto and his little bride Robin to be here. If any of you guys get the chance to be in Houston, meet MrBill. He is a alright type of guy, with a heart of gold. We are all alike. Just trying to make a living. Otto, is a hoot. Never a dull moment. Very smart guy also. His savey goes over my head.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast