Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Too relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    No problem but will Terry be jealous?
    That's his own damned fault for selling the wrong product
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Well, you guys put the OLD in old goats......

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Bill the best you could do was Goode Company BBQ, you could have at least taken them to Papas or Demaris.
    Look who's talking. We couldn't even entice you to come out and play when I was in Texas last. How come you are not in that picture? Are you one of those recluses who is afraid to leave your home?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Look who's talking. We couldn't even entice you to come out and play when I was in Texas last. How come you are not in that picture? Are you one of those recluses who is afraid to leave your home?
    Good one Robin!!!!
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” –Albert Einstein
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”-Vernon Law

1. I wasn't invited
    2. I have been busy all day

When you were here I had a little birthday gatering going on and I beleive I feed you farily well. Besides I took care of the last Yankee to come down here.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    1. I wasn't invited.
    O now I don't think that was even an option, I think Momma would have gave you a spanking if you would have left with us, even if you had time and was invited.
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”-Vernon Law

Well, you're all invited to Victoria. C'mon down.
    I got to drive the backhoe!
    R2B4BTU

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    Well, you're all invited to Victoria. C'mon down.
    I got to drive the backhoe!
    Looks like an out of focus front loader to me but it could be all those bears you had.

Otto have Roy take you fishing at Choke Canyon great bass lake and your only about 2.5 hrs. away. You can stay at the Bassin Inn (was owned by Nolan Ryan may still be) very good chance to catch a 7+ pounder on a topwater this time of year. Go to the South launching ramp go straight out from the ramp you can see the outline of an old stock tank. Fish on top of the old bank to the center of the old pound. I have pulled many hogs out of there mostly on topwaters, spinner baits and rattle-traps, never had to use a jig or worm.

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    Lemme give y'all a big Hell Yeah from Texas!
    Flight went fine in spite of Robo's curse!
    Gotta go find some beer now.

Here's Mr Bill, My wife Robin, Me, Roy's Cheryl and ORoy himself. Mr bill treated us to lunch at Goode's Barbecue.

Me and Roy are sporting the VMC fashion line of tee shirts.

Wow what a crew...Oroy looks just like I thought he would, Otto looks like ...Otto...Mr. Bill looks intelligent, but despite that no VMC shirt... The ladies look lovely...Now I know with Otto around it is impossible not to have a good time so be safe and enjoy yourselves...

Oh, what does it say on Mr. Bills shirt...besides Bill?

Otto did you spill something on that shirt...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

So why do both Otto and Roy have on Charlies shirts?.

It's called class...you being uncouth would not understand...besides wearing those shirts gets you the babes...please notice Mr. Bill is babe less.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Have fun Otto !!!!!!! Sip a cold one or two for me !!!!!!!
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    It's called class...you being uncouth would not understand...besides wearing those shirts gets you the babes...please notice Mr. Bill is babe less.

i think you are on to something.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    please notice Mr. Bill is babe less..
    Hey I was on call that day, I am not a wrecker driver I don't carry Momma around with me when I am working, not only that there was not enough room for her in the picture if she was there, well I do think Otto had a wide angle lens.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast