Thread: This is great!

This is great!

Give it a look and tell me what what you think. Coolwhip would get along well with this chap.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5df_1209122305
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

you will probably both share the same feuer

Only in the after life of Valhalla
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I was thinking a bit more south

Carnak, you need to open your eyes brother and realise the lies and deceit, and know that you cannot cheat.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Give it a look and tell me what what you think. Coolwhip would get along well with this chap.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5df_1209122305
    In your future I see a cat... and I see pigeons... and I see a great coming together of both. With much flying of fur and feathers.
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Once again; if Jesus was not God incarnate and God does not even exist; why all of the efforts to prevent others from being believers?

The only possible answer is that God has opposition that wants to deceive us. Why else fight so hard against something that doesn't exist?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Once again; if Jesus was not God incarnate and God does not even exist; why all of the efforts to prevent others from being believers?

The only possible answer is that God has opposition that wants to deceive us. Why else fight so hard against something that doesn't exist?
    Well, let me play Devil's advocate so to speak, for a minute.

The point he made about pushing a religion on children before they are old and wise enough to make up their own mind as to what they believe is a valid point. If you are an adult and you believe old tires are your God, by all means , worship them. But don't tell your children that they have to believe in the Michelin Messiah as you do, because what may work for you might not for them. Let them investigate all religions and decide what makes sense or not to them. No one who truly believes in their faith should have any problem with that.

As far as fighting against something that doesn't exist, I think the fact that some people have a strong belief makes some people feel insecure about themselves. Obviously they must already be quite insecure anyway, but they need something to rally against.

When I was in school, there were alot of Jewish kids in our school. I saw all of the Jewish symbols, holidays, etc. I never once thought I was being converted or never was "OFFENDED" by any of this. If you are you have many other issues beyond religion.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Well, let me play Devil's advocate so to speak, for a minute.

The point he made about pushing a religion on children before they are old and wise enough to make up their own mind as to what they believe is a valid point. If you are an adult and you believe old tires are your God, by all means , worship them. But don't tell your children that they have to believe in the Michelin Messiah as you do, because what may work for you might not for them. Let them investigate all religions and decide what makes sense or not to them. No one who truly believes in their faith should have any problem with that.

As far as fighting against something that doesn't exist, I think the fact that some people have a strong belief makes some people feel insecure about themselves. Obviously they must already be quite insecure anyway, but they need something to rally against.

When I was in school, there were alot of Jewish kids in our school. I saw all of the Jewish symbols, holidays, etc. I never once thought I was being converted or never was "OFFENDED" by any of this. If you are you have many other issues beyond religion.
    Hell, I married a Jew and don't feel in the least bit like anyone is trying to convert me.

If anything, I may be converting her. She often screams out; "Jesus Christ!"...usually when she thinks I am doing something stupid
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Hell, I married a Jew and don't feel in the least bit like anyone is trying to convert me.

If anything, I may be converting her. She often screams out; "Jesus Christ!"...usually when she thinks I am doing something stupid
    The Torah forbids a Jewish woman to marry a Gentile man, and vice versa.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    The Torah forbids a Jewish woman to marry a Gentile man, and vice versa.

Roy
    It apprears that someone maybe living in sin.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

RoBo, I heard once that Orthodox Jews DO NOT have sex for the first 5 yrs. of marriage. Please tell me it isn't true!!
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010